Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Leng Yein

I discovered this lil' cheeky cutie in one of the pageants I shot and lil' did I know she's got pageant titles running from here to Kuantan, her hometown! She's a sexbomb where ever she goes in KL and she does promos, prints ads as well as roadshows. Her latest job was the Mitsubishi interstate roadshows. And oh, she's a tattoo artist ...

Wanna get to know her? She's already a MYB member days back and she will come in here and intro herself soon ...

user posted image

digi: is this the model u talked abt? the one that has lots of tatoo on her body...

looks nice in yukata...btw...her hair so colourful!!>..

digi: is this the model u talked abt? the one that has lots of tatoo on her body...

looks nice in yukata...btw...her hair so colourful!!>..

Only TWO-lah ... where got lots tongue.gif

i love her hair..rainbow color cool.gif her tatoo isss nice and she's so hOT and sexay!! rolleyes.gif

wow! she's really hot hot hot! very sexy! good job smile.gif

she's hot...hehe..... biggrin.gif

I discovered this lil' cheeky cutie in one of the pageants I shot and lil' did I know she's got pageant titles running from here to Kuantan, her hometown! She's a sexbomb where ever she goes in KL and she does promos, prints ads as well as roadshows. Her latest job was the Mitsubishi interstate roadshows. And oh, she's a tattoo artist ...

Wanna get to know her? She's already a MYB member days back and she will come in here and intro herself soon ...

user posted image

i like her hair....n d most..d way she stand...only 1 word 2 discribe..STRAIGHT..compare 2 me..which is call..."camel+snake"..haha....really need her 2 teach me 2 hv a proper posture.. smile.gif

O MY GOD..........my bikini photo............. ph34r.gif

Why ... what's wrong with your bikini photo? Leng Yein also not shy you shy already laughing.gif Dun worrylah ... no one will complain as long as you properly cover 'everything' tongue.gif

O MY GOD..........my bikini photo............. ph34r.gif

you both look nice! i wish i'm that thin!

nose bleeeeed stretcher.gif

tatoo artist and a scuba diver to boot??? i likee..... wub.gif

digi... post some pics with her teeth showing wan... guarantee many more nose bleed and air liur melelehs....

nose bleed ... die die ... no more blood edi .... donors please come forward ... AB positive sankyou veli muchie

Halloooooo ... like that already say nosebleed ... the rest of the photos mah cause cardiac arrest or excessive loss of BLOOD?! shock.gif

nose bleeeeed stretcher.gif

tatoo artist and a scuba diver to boot??? i likee..... wub.gif

Once I get that harpoon I will arrange to shoot her in a diver's suit, ONLY the diver's suit ... what say you? rolleyes.giflaughing.gif

plsssssssssssss.............help me...................... i i i......... no more blood.........

wahhahahhha!!

yeahyeah..digicrox... post more...! tongue.gif