Sign in to follow this  
Hwiggy

Clearer, Whiter Skin in 60 days

Alright, I am far too excited not to share my results!
But first off, a bit of background on my skincare journey.

I have been battling acne, pimples and blemishes for as long as I can remember, it has haunted me and I have tried every remedy under the sun, spent quite a bit of money trying to find something that works. Until recently, I was completely unsuccessful and was starting to think I would never have the skin I wanted.
Then I came across THIS!

It's an L-glutathione supplement, so naturally I assumed it was all about skin whitening, but that is only a small piece of the puzzle. It is actually a detox supplement more than anything, helping clear out toxins from the body.

I have been doing 2 doses per day for just over 60 days now, and I can't believe the results I got from a pill of all things, in such a short amount of time. My skin has never been more clear, I still have the odd blemish, but trust me, it is 1000% better!

Added bonus, I have actually noticed my skin seems slightly lighter, this has never been a major concern of mine, and I could just be making things up in my head, but it does seem a bit lighter.

Overall though, I am glowing. And I am ecstatic about it! I never thought I would have the beautiful skin I dreamed of, but things are looking up! I can only imagine how much better things will be another 60 days from now. Hands down the best product I have used, making the switch from topical creams seems to have saved my skin.

For anyone in my situation, I would strongly recommend giving it a try. It's called GSH Gold, ships from the United States so there is a bit of a shipping cost, but all in all its not too bad.

I'l be sure to put up a proper review in the product review section when I get a chance.

Has anyone else had any experience with this product before? I know its pretty new, but I can't imagine why everyone isn't already taking it. Maybe for once I am the first person in the loop haha.

Check it out - www.gshgold.com

Edited by Hwiggy

Hey Hwiggy,
I have actually been looking into this product too! Decided to order it the other day and I am just waiting for it to arrive so I can try it out.
Will be sure to give you an update when I have had a chance to try it.
I have also been battling skin problems, but my body's toxicity levels are far too high, probably the cause of my problems. Hoping this helps detoxify my body and in turn clear up my skin!
Fingers crossed :)

Glad to hear it Donna! Looking forward to hearing about your experience with it.
I have already been recommending it to my friends and family, first product I think I have ever done that with.

Been on it for about a week now, nothing to report as far as skin appearance.

I am however noticing some mood and energy benefits, quite promising considering its only been 1 week.

Been on it for about a week now, nothing to report as far as skin appearance.

I am however noticing some mood and energy benefits, quite promising considering its only been 1 week.

I didn't notice any skin related benefits until after the first month or so. But just like you, I found I got an energy boost within the first few days of taking it.