Sign in to follow this  
christinelove

US best seller solar charger with price RM26.46 only

Nowadays charger is very expensive, but free solar charger do you seen before? In particular, this is worthy to have one. Solar charger can charge for free, but also easy to carry everywhere.

This solar charging device supports micro USB interface, smart phones and Apple Dock connector I Phone smart phone, but does not support I Pad charging.

Output power is 5.0V- + 0.2V and its weighs

only 600g or 0.6kg. Price nowadays sold with

only RM26.46.

As long as the charger put under the sunlight, then the battery will absorb sunlight till fully charged, the following are the steps of the solar charger.

1. Please give your backup power charging before use.

There are two ways you can choose from:

A.     I Phone Solar Electric placed in the sunlight, the red indicator light, then the solar emergency charger built-in battery is being charged.

B.     The Solar Electric I Phone USB cable connected to your computer via the USB port, you can use the computer USB port to the I Phone solar electrical appliances. Red indicator light, then the computer USB port is on the I Phone Solar Electric built-in battery, the red light quench means charging end.

2. Open the front flip, it is direct connect to your I Phone, IPOD or other digital products.

3. From your mobile phone or other digital products will be seen IPOD is charging. At the same time, you also can use the phone to make a call.

For details, you may refer:

http://www.pk.oc.my/goods-5029-%25C6%25BB%25B9%25FB%2BIPHONE%2B4%2B4S%2B%25CC%25AB%25D1%25F4%25C4%25DC%25B3%25E4%25B5%25E7%25C6%25F7%25BA%25F3%25B1%25B8%25B5%25E7%25D4%25B4%2B%25B1%25E3%25D0%25AF%25CA%25BD%25D2%25C6%25B6%25AF%25B5%25E7%25D4%25B4%2BMD968%2BSolar%2BCharger%2BBack-up%2BPower%2BPortable.html