Sign in to follow this  
veron

oversized boobs

I really wish to have C..when we are flat then we wish to get bigger, when we have the bigger size, then we tend to ask for smaller....Human.

Anyway, I still wish to get C cup...anyone tips to increase?

omigod, my mama told me that she also couldn't wonder why her daughter's breast so big.

my mama had 6 children but her bust size is only 34B even when breastfeeding her boobies are like 34C.

so I'm thinking what will happen to me when I'm pregnant. what will happen to my 36 F/G frame?

coz I got a cousin who's 34C but when she got pregnant her boobies became 34 DD!!

omigod, so what gonna happen to me?

I think there is a boob reduction surgery can be done if u think you need a smaller size, but dunno safe or not...la

I think too big a size is a torture and doesnt look sexy at all IMO, C is the prefect cup to me.

errr gurls...i think you shud be thankful to have such amazing size. i'm sure your partner or your future/potential partner will be proud and more than happy with them. i know i wud! :P

im 168.5, 50+ kg, and I'm wearing 36/38 C!!!!!!!!!! No cute bras for C cups, all until B only, even if got C cup, the nice ones are always sold out.

sigh, because of my boobs, I look fat and have to wear 1 size bigger shirts and clothes to fit my boobs. Dresses too. Very very hard to find dresses that fits my boobs well, and bring out my body curve, except those fitting ones, but then my boobs will look HUGE, and during dinner time, my friends all purposely take photos of me, and when I see the picture, it was zoomed to my breast, minus my face!

then I love sports, but it jiggles whenever I play badminton or run on the threadmill, even walking only, my breast won't rest. Sigh, but I'm abit plumpish on my own, and no thanks to my boobs that made me look fat, hopefully what u all say is true, boobs will slim down too, if u're trying to slim down :)

i would like to reduce..but its not recommended for woman who wish ti breast feed..i want to feed my babies in future..a must...so i have to sacrifice..

im 168.5, 50+ kg, and I'm wearing 36/38 C!!!!!!!!!! No cute bras for C cups, all until B only, even if got C cup, the nice ones are always sold out.

sigh, because of my boobs, I look fat and have to wear 1 size bigger shirts and clothes to fit my boobs. Dresses too. Very very hard to find dresses that fits my boobs well, and bring out my body curve, except those fitting ones, but then my boobs will look HUGE, and during dinner time, my friends all purposely take photos of me, and when I see the picture, it was zoomed to my breast, minus my face!

then I love sports, but it jiggles whenever I play badminton or run on the threadmill, even walking only, my breast won't rest. Sigh, but I'm abit plumpish on my own, and no thanks to my boobs that made me look fat, hopefully what u all say is true, boobs will slim down too, if u're trying to slim down :)

wow...i'm not aware that gurls hav tis is kind of prob when it comes to buying a bra. no cute, sexy designs for C cups and above? here in UK it is the other way around. all the cute and sexy designs start with B cups and above. so those who hav A cups hav hard time to look for those 'hot' designs. they do hav it, but not as many designs as B cups and above. makes me think of starting a business to cater you guys :wink3:

anyway...mic.darlin9, did you wear one of those so called sports bra when u go for ur workout? i thought those sports bra shud prevent ur assets from moving too much. if u havn't got one then maybe it's a good time to buy and try one.

another thing...i wud say do not go for any surgery to reduced or increased ur boobs. it might messed up ur breast and prevent u from breastfeeding when the time comes. if tat happens u'll regret it for the rest of ur life. rather than surgery go for exercise instead. it shud help to tighten the muscles so that u'll have more firm boobs. firmer boobs does look smaller rite?

at the end of the day...be thankful and proud of ur assets. :wink3:

yeap,I wear sports bra everyday, to camouflauge my breast, not only for sports.

Sports bra makes the breast looks smaller, but still, cannot hide the fact that it is bigger than normal and still "jiggle"

and I cannot wear sports bra for all the dinner dress..!

yeah, do open a business (cheap cheap + affordable especially for income-less students) here. haha.

hi babes.. from my experience, boobs do grow and shrink as you gain or lose weight... and you'll never know what u'll miss until u've truly lost it! :)

BACK THEN, when my boobs were larger at 34C for a 5ft 2in, 44 kg frame, though i get lots of non-pervert praises from friends and colleagues, i can't help but feeling people are noticing my boobs rather than my brain or personality. i always felt guys somehow felt girls with big boobs have smaller brain! however, i was happy that my hubby appreciates them very much .. :) at that time, though I loved the way my body looked under body hugging dresses/top, I also thought that my big boobs somehow made me look more plump! i have always wished that my boobs could be a cup/size smaller... i've also tried to were tighter bras in an attempt to make my boobs look smaller.. i did have problem finding fitting long-sleeve shirt for work. if the shirt fit my boobs, they don't fit my shoulder well, and vice versa.....

NOW, after given birth and breastfeeding for 10 mths..... i've lost my post pregnancy weight and also my boob size! this is to my husband's dissapointment!.. hahaha.... now, i'm a 32C. though i thought this was my perfect size, i somehow felt less womanly now... :( :( :( and i now secretly wished that I could have my old boob size again... and i also admire those girls with big boobs (last time i admire those will smaller boobs)... see.. i'm crazy and can never be satisfied! :)

anyway, i'm still thankful for my 32C and make peace with my body/boobs... some of you babes are right... just be proud of who you are and what u've got.. big or small.. and carry yourself with confidence... i think confident women oozes charm and attraction... :)

for those with big boobs and facing backache.. maybe it's due to your bra fitting.. get the bra sales assistant to help you find the right bra! i've been there and resolved the problem with the right bra size and fitting :)

My ex is sorta flat with sorta pointy shape breasts, and i never liked it. And to me its' quite disgusting.

Edited by AdamG

Yeah, bibs are hard to maintain. I have bad experience with my 36E too.

My tuition class students (little kids) poking it,

my baby niece grabbed it when i hugged him,

some stupid guys stare at it... shit!

It's hard to find a nice pretty lingerie since most of them are A to C

The bra easily wear off it elasticity since the boobs are heavy

I wear larger size shirts and people calling me fat?! my waist just 27 yo!

I must wear bra every night when sleeping,

if not, It'll turn into papaya the next morning.

an I can't sleep side facing the bed, coz I cannot breath!

the best part ever is when I wear gawns, i have something to show... haha.

I'm now working on my bud to make it bigger so that I can make it 8 shape, now is V shape. :P

Hi, first ever post and I'm replying to an oversized boobs forum! Unlike most of you, I did do the breast reduction surgery, it really reshaped my breasts and although I am still wearing a D or F cup (depends on cutting) at least my breasts don't look ugly. FYI the dr will make sure the surgery doesn't touch your milk ducts. This was our main concern, but when I had my baby last year I could still express milk.

I decided to do the breast reduction surgery because I had a lot of back pain and was really uncomfortable with the way I looked. Like most of you said, couldn't find tops which fit (and I'm very petite - only 5ft which seems to make it worse). With a lot of support from my mom, aunts, and even grandma/grandaunts, I finally did the surgery in 2003. However you have to make sure you talk to the doctor in detail, read up on the surgery very carefully ... my good friend who also had the surgery earlier this year had a different experience coz she was allergic to the painkiller or anesthetic (something like that) but they didn't know until it was too late... and she also had cuillots (not sure of the spelling, but it's when your skin doesn't repair well after a cut) and so had to go through again to repair. I was just thankful that my experience was plain sailing.. and can get reimbursement from insurance some more! (FYI breast reduction is considered medically necessary and not cosmetic, so, depending on how your doc fills out the insurance forms, you may be able to get back almost 100%). So yeah... for those who are really suffering (and I mean REALLY suffering) from the big ones you may just consider this surgery.

Now I'm using Xixili bras also... love them! They give me really good support & I do use them for exercising as well. As for tops, I usually go to Mark's & Spencer's now.. they almost always have something nice for me to buy! Not for the "brand" but more for the fit. If you have to pay a bit to look nice, then what to do.. if not most of us will just be wearing oversized t-shirts! Haha.

Speaking of "donating", ehrm. Yeah, my cousin sisters on dad's side are pretty small and they always ask if they can have some of mine! (I wish I can give la.. hehe).

My size is all over the place - 36DD (M&S), 38D (M&S), 38E (xixli) - but think as I lose weight (am fat, 5'5" 72 kg) it will shrink and will go down to a regular B or C. I can't imagine how all you petite girls have D or E cups. I used to be harrassed a lot even when I was just a B/C.

hey.. i hav d same problem too! :)

for La Senza, Sorci Age i wear 34/32C

Cotton Shop, Priere Cardin, Audrey, Triumph, i need 32D..

XixiLi i wear 32E ^_^

Sloggi and Young Hearts.. i can hardly find a size dat suites my boobs.. :(

sometimes even though C.Shop, P.Cardin, Audrey n Triumph hav cup C n D, they still dont cover up my boobs well enough

it all depends on d cutting..

i think i like XixiLi and La Senza more (although they are quite pricey..range from RM80 n above..) bt it feels comfortable wearing them :wub:

i first discovered i am a 36C when i was 17.. even d promoter doesnt believe i am 36C until she c my lumps when she gv me 36B ^_^ .. i was kinda plump dat time, so it dint bother me y i hav C cup. bt as i finished my secondary school and managed to lose some weight, i am still wearing C (or D cup now)..am 166cm tall, weight 51kg, waist 25" n hip 35".. i think its normal for me to hav size D boobs? :)

i had to admit i thought of going anorexia to slim down more n to lose my boobs size last time..and its until i met my bf dat i stared to love my boobs agian :wub:

now, sometime i wonder not y i dun hav smaller boobs bt y nt bigger ones?

silly isnt? :lol:

yea..unwanted attention..and another matter is..i think my backbone is aching bcoz of it..

u shud proud of it, not all women gifted like you. and for the backbone aching, you can try lowerback exercise to strengthen it. good luck

Chow

Your backbone can ache because of big boob?

:banging::banging:

sure not?

its true, oversize boobs cause ur upper shoulder part tend to be lowered down,

i got few student having this problem too, as for me, i recommend them learn yoga or

pilates to help them maintain a good body posture, and know how to control their muscle

as tat top eventhough its a good asset, if not maintain well it will cost you some maintainence fee.

mine is C..none of my girls are C..most are A and B..

sometimes i feel weird because mine was too huge..

boys also like to stare at "them"..

make me feel embarrased..;(

plus,my friends told me (a fact) that their sisters' boobs grew 2sizes after giving birth..

so,now they are A size, and maybe after pregnant they'll be C..

so,whatabout the C's?..what if mine grown to D or DD?..

Edited by redkebaya

mine is C..none of my girls are C..most are A and B..

sometimes i feel weird because mine was too huge..

boys also like to stare at "them"..

make me feel embarrased..;(

plus,my friends told me (a fact) that their sisters' boobs grew 2sizes after giving birth..

so,now they are A size, and maybe after pregnant they'll be C..

so,whatabout the C's?..what if mine grown to D or DD?..

after give birth usually will "grow" to at least one cup size. its not a must though.

if your body a lil chubby, you can try exercise, it will reduce them a bit.

but if you already have hourglass figure, well you shud proud off. lolll...

you can exercise pectorals muscle underneath them to avoid them saggy later.

good luck

Chow

i too hav big boops...im not vry sure about this fact if its true or not but some say if u massage ur boops it intends to become big true ar...

is there any way to make it a bit smaller...i feel mines is big...rite now im a 38B... :(

Edited by sweetdevvil