Sign in to follow this  
veron

oversized boobs

My bras are 32 D and sometimes 32E(period time)

You can get XIXILI bra at One Utama and some department stores like parkson. the sales person will explain to u from how to wear to how to choose a correct bra. So dont be surprise that they will see after how u wear the bra.

For me the bras are with full support and hav good cups for big boobs! :P

then u wear low cut shirt, baby-t(choose M size?)----> you should be proud....hahaha...when i walk at 1U....not only men stares...woman with small boobs and old lady....hahaha....

I dont like my boobs, too big. They are like a "burden".... ANyway, I do accept the fact that they are big...

no lah.. dun hate them. dangerous to say that.. u dun wanna know how it feels to lose them.. take it back babe..

no lah.. dun hate them. dangerous to say that.. u dun wanna know how it feels to lose them.. take it back babe..

No lah... I dun hate them either. But it would be a bit more i dea if they are a bit smaller. I am like F cup after delivery. It's too hard to buy clothes, L cannot fit in the boobs and XL is just too loose.....

Like I said, I accept the fact that they are big... but indeed I dont like them to be big.... But I dont hate them.... At least my hubby loves them... hehehehehhehe :wub:

wah.

if only can donate some to me :(

haha.. Sometimes.. I wish mine is bigger. At least a B kua.. :rolleyes: I'm confused sometimes I buy bra, some A some B. <_< Everytime I buy I need to measure again. I found that some bras make boobs out of shape. So it's better to invest in a good bra ;)

No lah... I dun hate them either. But it would be a bit more i dea if they are a bit smaller. I am like F cup after delivery. It's too hard to buy clothes, L cannot fit in the boobs and XL is just too loose.....

Like I said, I accept the fact that they are big... but indeed I dont like them to be big.... But I dont hate them.... At least my hubby loves them... hehehehehhehe :wub:

it'll get bigger after delivery? aiyo! i'm now ttc (trying to conceive).. better not buy more bras for now la.. 8)

I have a 36D, started off by wearing Sorella bras... til now, I dont find any of them attractive. So i've switched to La Senza. Love them so much, they're funky, colorful and I dont have to worry about not getting a size. Bravo LaSenza. not that expensive also...

I'm 46kg 5'2" and wearing 34B. Sometimes I cant tahan guys staring at my boobs when I talk to them. My bf says taller guys will try to look at my chest when I walk pass by (because I am short). :curse:

I felt pity with you girls who have bigger sizes.... :mellow:

B cup ady consider big? i tot C cup onwards only consider big...

ya lorr.. B cup is std la.. u can always get sexy, cute, push up bras for dat size..

u will know urs is big when u go find bra n they always tell u " ur size is not available in dat pattern " n u go bra hunting for sexy bra like push ups or v neck but couldnt find it n hv to admit u can only wear the full cup n big straps bra for 'safety'..

btw, is thr any brand sell push up bra for 32D? i need one for my anniversary :wub:

~~big boobs n proud of them~~

Edited by butterfly

wow D cup !!! :D~~~~~

heya girls,

I think we are fortunate to be normal and have everything, think bout some unlucky people who lack of something (disabled),

do not be unhappy, becos of the snares of the evil mind, the gossiping of the so called 'perfect sizes people' or the glare of the

uncivilised.

U are what u are, beautiful in the inside and the outside.

remember Christina

"words can bring me down"

remember that breast are not for male pleasure only, they have many other purpose, such as for your baby.

Do not be afraid and try to not accept your body. Before u want others to accept your body, u first hafta accept your own body,

Big breast is entirely normal and beautiful!

-deleted-

Edited by cyndi1218

same here.. mine is 32D and sometimes 32E depending on bra cuttings. i'm proud of the 'girls'.. and they are NOT FAKE but when trying on baby Ts, they r either too tite on the top or too loose on the tummy.

yeah.. have that problem too. You hav ur tummy doing a peek a boo every time you raise your hands.

u will know urs is big when u go find bra n they always tell u " ur size is not available in dat pattern " n u go bra hunting for sexy bra like push ups or v neck but couldnt find it n hv to admit u can only wear the full cup n big straps bra for 'safety'..

hahaaha... butterfly - yeah I hate when the sales assistant do that. And it sucks when you already picked a bra only to find that they do not have your size - bummer. or worse - they ask me whether I'm pregnant or not just because my boobs so big.

hi..juz wanna know what's ur opinion.... :wink3: this maybe out of topic, but it's still about big boobs :lol:

i'm 155cm (wish i can add more cm! <_< ) and 50kg...when i calculated my bmi,it's normal

but my boobs size is 34C@35E (proud to have that :wub: , but same as u all wif big boobs, a lot of unwanted attention)

so, the question is..do i look ok? :( i mean, wif small body,but big boobs....huhu i used to wear baby-t last time, but then my male fren told me that i'm look weird coz my body is small n my boobs big.... :shakehead: so from that day,dont dare to wear tight clothes. haih... :unsure:

juz wear loose shirt(u know wat i mean?) n 1 day when i look at my body in the mirror.omg :shocking: look so fat. help me................

can anyone guide me how look sexy wif nice clothes coz i dun wanna look fat wif big shirt. :P

im 32C and it looks big because im skinny and petite..can be quite a burden sometimes..and it's also quite difficult to find bras that fit well..and it's really irritating to find men ogling at ur boobs :mumbling: so i would prefer to have 32B..

I am a 36 E, and yes... finally I know I am not alone...

I hate the unnecessary attention.. especially when I am in downtown KL. The men are so creppy... One time.. I had a 60 year old uncle whispering in my ears.... "Wah.. so big ar"

YUCK ! YUCK!

I found a shop recently that sells Marks and Spencer Bra for cheap - coz they are off season...

Don't remember the name of the shop... it's in Subang Parade... Next to TOMEI

Next time will let you gals know.

mine is 32D and i'm loving it!! :wub:

the problem comes when i wanna buy a new bra.. sometimes my size is not available for the design dat i like.. [like wat happened today..] tension2.. :mumbling:

other than that, i'm really2 proud of my boobs and i'll never wish for a smaller @ bigger ones. :P

My size is all over the place - 36DD (M&S), 38D (M&S), 38E (xixli) - but think as I lose weight (am fat, 5'5" 72 kg) it will shrink and will go down to a regular B or C. I can't imagine how all you petite girls have D or E cups. I used to be harrassed a lot even when I was just a B/C.