Sign in to follow this  
veron

oversized boobs

D..its really too big for me as im quite thin u noe :(

omg why are you complaining? SKINNY GIRL WITH BIG BOOBS - that's what I always aspired to be! Most girls will prolly kill for a hot body like yours!

Lucky gal!

i guess the grass is always greener on the other side. :P when u have big ones, u want smaller one.. if u have small ones, u envy those with bigger ones.. haha.

i m on the chubby side. n like some of the babes here, i get unwanted attention for my boobs. when i was younger, those malay guys like to kacau me.. "wah, besarnya tetek!" this kind of things. even girls give me weird looks n comments.. so darn sad...

but after knowing my bf, he makes me realise how nice my boobs look. :P so, i grew to love them.

though sometimes i still dun get to wear some nice tees/clothes. at least i dun hate them like i used to. :P

i am a gal with 152cm 45kg with C cup

i buy bra from UK n also US

they fit me better

i cant wear baby T cos it will make my cloths go up n can see my whole tummy.. it looks big too..

my friend always say big boobs is here sigh

i dun feel nice

guys look at my boobs b4 they look at my face

sigh.....

i wish i am smnaller

i am a gal with 152cm 45kg with C cup

i buy bra from UK n also US

they fit me better

i cant wear baby T cos it will make my cloths go up n can see my whole tummy.. it looks big too..

my friend always say big boobs is here sigh

i dun feel nice

guys look at my boobs b4 they look at my face

sigh.....

i wish i am smnaller

yes danielle is rite,y u thinking so short that u cant wear this n that n those? :unsure: dun blame whats god had gave u as a grant... :praisegod: danielle,im worsen than urs ley, :loser: my size now reach up to 42 C.before this i appeared so lousy wearing Big T-Shirt n Short Pans + Slippers. :loser::loser: Bcoz i cant wear esprit,topshop,Padinni,p&Co,Elle,XoXo, n all those petite brands.. :( 2 years ago my size only 36.now ive getting bigger(become fat oredi)my size go up to 42 lor..i oso kena like dat 1..got friend singing to me "im a big big girl with a big big boobs"..when im walking all of them look to my boobs not my face.tell u what,dun bothered what ur friends said bout u.i might sound very garang person 1 but truly,u have to be strict on defend ur pride.if they says anything they're jealous coz their's are like MOSQUITO BITE ONLY...WE LIKE JUICY2 MANGO...get it?that is what i think to console my heart when i sad bout that.somehow somewhere sometime there must be a handsome/nice/charming guy who will like u dearly n loved ur boobs most! :P even my bf oso said the 2nd thought make him likes me is bcoz my boobs... :lol: but its not bout breast onli..he really love me 1 hehe! :wub: As danielle said,yes,when im sighed bcoz i felt its hard to find nice clothes/shirt/tops bcoz my boobs so big,he make me comfortable n tell me to wear what i have t-shirt or whatever as long as i comfy.. :wub: now i oredi got few shops listing in my diaries of buying nice baby tee(plus collection)so now i dun wear t-shirt n short pans(omg that time really lousy 1).see my pic do my baby tee makes me look ugly?u tell me. :wink3:

hie..anyone here facing an oversized boobs?its very tiring sometimes and i cant fit into baby tees and alot other clothings..is there any way to reduce the size or watsoever?

girl be proud of your boobies!

trust me, you'll learn to love n cherish them soon enough...

give them more time :)

Hi Veron, I guess having oversized boobs can be as much a pain as having no boobs, huh? I'm sorry I haven't heard of any method to reduce boob size other than losing weight or going under the knife (I'm on the no-boob side of the pain, and if I lose weight, my boobs would be first to go!)

However, like some people have said, you can make the most of it by dressing right and wearing the right bras. Maybe you can do some exercises to strengthen your abdominal, back and shoulder muscles so they wouldn't be so strained by the weight.

I don't really have anything particularly helpful to say, but just wanted to chip in my support and I hope you manage to solve your problem one way or another.

Cheers,

Sze

p/s: What's everyone's ideal boob size anyway? My ideal is a solid B. Not too big, not too small.

try using sorella bras..they have nice fitting for C cup..i usually buy that brand..fit perfectly on my cup size..:)

girl be proud of your boobies!

trust me, you'll learn to love n cherish them soon enough...

give them more time :)

yep be proud. i know alot of girls with small boobs or even normal boobs put on a lot of wardrobe techniques to make them look bigger.

ello ppl...my virgin post in this forum :P

yup...i 'suffer' big boobs too....im wearing cup DDD which translates to F i guess.

been getting my minimizer bras from mail order...all the way from US. a bit pricey but still cheaper than the ones at marks n spencer here...and frenz...i tell u...its worth the hassle n cost. these minimizers make the boobies appear at least a cup smaller and give the most amazing support.

i'd recommend bali minimizer bras anyday to anyone. :)

ello ppl...my virgin post in this forum :P

yup...i 'suffer' big boobs too....im wearing cup DDD which translates to F i guess.

been getting my minimizer bras from mail order...all the way from US. a bit pricey but still cheaper than the ones at marks n spencer here...and frenz...i tell u...its worth the hassle n cost. these minimizers make the boobies appear at least a cup smaller and give the most amazing support.

i'd recommend bali minimizer bras anyday to anyone. :)

eee can u tell me how to get the mail order? i hate mine..its big...huhuhu i want smaller boobs...LOL can fit any clothes i want...huhu so sad loh.... seriously sometimes i even thought of during surgery cause scared when i got kids in the future or get pregnant my boobs will get bigger.....freaky wei.... hehheheh :lol:

eee can u tell me how to get the mail order? i hate mine..its big...huhuhu i want smaller boobs...LOL can fit any clothes i want...huhu so sad loh.... seriously sometimes i even thought of during surgery cause scared when i got kids in the future or get pregnant my boobs will get bigger.....freaky wei.... hehheheh :lol:

hey gracious...i got mine from www.freshpair.com and i normally order quite a number of pair to make the cost of shipping worth it :P

same here.. mine is 32D and sometimes 32E depending on bra cuttings. i'm proud of the 'girls'.. and they are NOT FAKE but when trying on baby Ts, they r either too tite on the top or too loose on the tummy.

i agree.. its hard to get cute or sassy bra with my size. all i can get is that full cup thick straps to avoid my 'girls' frm popping out of the bra and the thick straps help to reduce the back pain.

Duh, I sometimes wear an 85C cup or a 90C cup! It is all in the cutting. For certain brands, even if the size of the cups are the same,

the length of the bra straps (i.e. the ones that go around you and NOT the ones over your shoulders) differ rather greatly wor. Hmmm. I am lucky to be broad-shouldered and, well, my frame has never been small or medium. :wink3: Imagine if my shoulders were narrow and my frame is small, wow, before I reach some door, my boobs would definitely make it there first!!! :lol: Another scenarios would be this: I think I would need to hold onto both sides of some table or my seat in order to NOT fall face-down and knock myself out! :lol:

I grew up being so self-conscious that I would often sit hunched back. :( I know it is a very bad posture but I just could not help it. Unfortunately, I am slightly hunched back! :loser: I hate it when men talk to my boobs instead of to me! You know, they keep on looking @ The Pair! :mumbling: Even if I do not have big boobs, I would still not be able to fit into cute Tees as my frame is big. <_< Still, I do not despair but make the best of what I have. Looking presentable and making up for what I lack in the looks department with my sense of humor is not a flair but a knack. Another thing is that whenever I smile, I make sure that I do it sincerely.

:lol: If any of you knows what "one man's meat is poison to another" then you will know WHY I am :lol: .

oh my.. am really envy u girls.. how i wish i could those problem too... -_-"

dun be. smaller boobs, u look slimmer. big boobs, looks heavier, back pain, limited fashion style. i cant get myself into padini authentics shirt. no space for my boobs. paris hilton said she's glad to be flat-chested bcoz can save money frm buying bra

for Wacoal bra i wear 75D, but for Mark&Spencer bra then i have to get 75C. I guess there's a different between european and asian brand size.

I am only 158cm tall and ard 52kg. medium to small build.

Actually when I was a teenager I don't like my figure and often I am also not able to find suitable outfit. I sometimes do hunched back as I am embarassed to have people staring at my breast. Then when I grow older I start to appreciate my asset, and I change my dressing style to suit my figure. Also I start to walk straight up to face the public. It is part of me and i'm proud of it. ^_^

for Wacoal bra i wear 75D, but for Mark&Spencer bra then i have to get 75C. I guess there's a different between european and asian brand size.

I am only 158cm tall and ard 52kg. medium to small build.

Actually when I was a teenager I don't like my figure and often I am also not able to find suitable outfit. I sometimes do hunched back as I am embarassed to have people staring at my breast. Then when I grow older I start to appreciate my asset, and I change my dressing style to suit my figure. Also I start to walk straight up to face the public. It is part of me and i'm proud of it. ^_^

Good for you, berries. :clapclap: Accept yourself just as you are AND be proud of who you are. :)

Good for you, berries. :clapclap: Accept yourself just as you are AND be proud of who you are. :)

yap yap, luv ourselves!!!

And it is our own style which set the difference from the rest. There's a colleague of mine who also have large boobs, she's also keep up to date with the current fashion style without considering her figure. Babes it is you who's wearing the cloths and NOT the cloths which wear you on. :)

one thing i dont understand. if u go keep fit, do exercise. you get slim and automatically your boob will get smaller right?

one thing i dont understand. if u go keep fit, do exercise. you get slim and automatically your boob will get smaller right?

^_^ Duh, NOT every1's case is the same wor. For some, their boobs may still look big because they have lost weight around diff parts of the body. (E.g. shoulders, hips, tummy, thighs.) Then again, if the weight loss has been drastic and too fast (you know, like being in a crash diet & being bulimic), certain parts of the body will sag esp if no (toning) exercises targetted for specific areas of the body are done. Usually, such noticeable "saggy-prone" areas would be the underarms, inner thighs, tummy (if one used to be quite obese) and yes, The Boobs too.