Sign in to follow this  
veron

oversized boobs

I dont understand what all the fuss is about big boobs...

I love big boobs. My friend is a D cup and her close friends call her the viberator because when she laughs, they viberate.

I too love them as they fit nicely when I hold them and therefore cant really complain. They have also got the spring effect when I lie down on them. Amazing stuff!!!

when u hv big boobs, make sure ur bra is comfy enuff for u and support ur breast..!!

my size is 85 CUP F.. its hard to find the cute bra which selling cheap at any department store..and i cant wear baby tee or V cut since my boobs attracts lots of attention!

i wear triumph and xixili bras..its quite pricey, rm80-90, but i really need a decent bra to support my breast..gravity will make our boob sagging rite?

i really reccomend xixili bras especially the lycra!! the first time i bought xixili bras, the SA teach me how to wear the bras, how to wash them and how to keep them..yeah, its sound silly but we really need to know these stuff! the xixili bras support my breast perfectly..my breast doesnt look saggy but it lift up my breast!

i wear it for exercise too..bounce no more!!

I never know xixili sells CUP F bra. I always get mine from Wacoal. Triumph's cutting not that nice.

hmm <_< .. may be check out Xixili one day. thanks!

im bout 51 kg and 160cm. i got the Cup C...sometime i wish it can be a lil smaller, as i dont feel reali comfortable esp if jogging or some sport. :s and its kinda hard to find a nice bra wif Cup C in msia.. haih haih. i love those bras from piere cardin, but most of them doest fit me! those which can fit in, all not my type tho...

wah...i'm 160cm and 50kg too...but don't had cup c la...so far it's normal size on my body...:P

im bout 51 kg and 160cm. i got the Cup C...sometime i wish it can be a lil smaller, as i dont feel reali comfortable esp if jogging or some sport. :s and its kinda hard to find a nice bra wif Cup C in msia.. haih haih. i love those bras from piere cardin, but most of them doest fit me! those which can fit in, all not my type tho...

Lurve Pierre Cardin too.....They rocks!!!

unless you opt for a boob job you can't do anything about it. But you can use clothes to camaflouge them just like fats.

-Tube tops can help especially if you have wide shoulders but don't buy those really really tight ones.It'll just make them seem larger.

-Don't put tops with prints right at the chest area, it will only draw more attention to them.

-If you want to get prints, get those full prints ones with little details.

-Try to make you body seem more porportionate by weearing unflattering trousers so your hips seem porportionate to your boobs

-Avoid all halter tops and baby tees

-Opt for vertical stripes instead of horizontal ones

-Wear a blazer or full length jacket

-DO not wear cropped cardi

Oversized Boobies can be pain in d ass. Myself, I just came to appreciate it as I grow older. I guess for as long as you know how to dress accordingly, u can avoid all the unnecessary stares ^_^

Edited by Myself

Myself and dancer = well said..

if you would look on the positive side of your 'big boobs' problem..i think you would love them instead of complaining about them.. :wink3: i mean..most ppl are 'dying' to get nice big boobs to the extend of putting silicon and other stuff.. :D

*hugs !!

Edited by arcanawar

Myself and dancer = well said..

well..for me i LOVE :wub: my boobs..lol..i used to be quiet chubby..was able to lose weight..and now i'm 45 kg but i'm only 4'11" (i think la..hehe..) but my boobs maintain the same size..in fact..i think it got a lil bigger lately..i dunno why.. :P

if you would look on the positive side of your 'big boobs' problem..i think you would love them instead of complaining about them.. :wink3: i mean..most ppl are 'dying' to get nice big boobs to the extend of putting silicon and other stuff.. :D

*hugs !!

Gotta agree w/ U, I love my Boobies too :lol:

i am 165cm and weight abt 50+kg....am wearing B cup....but at times stil think it's 2 small for me as thr r quite a number of clothes/dress wic i luv so much but the effect after wearing it is not nice due to the size of my boobs.....if can i wish to hav my boobs bigger by 1 more size..... :clapclap:

i'm not satisfied mine as just CuP B....wish can has bigger abit...sigh :(

hurm..how big you want la ? mebbe you can do tat silicon thing if you want it bigger..hehe..or those injection ones.. :D

Edited by arcanawar

yea..i realized that..but its still so big..and sometimes i cant get myself some nice lingerie bcos usually those nice ones range from A to C only..its very saddening

you should be glad that god gave u such a wonderful assets!!! You should be proud and make full of them... :D

as for me..46 kg and 155cm..size C/D boobs..i think they're too big for me..haih..it is really hard for me to find clothes that i love.. =(

i dont want too much attention from the guys!

You should be glad we are looking at your boobs. If you were an A cup, would you get the same attention? Think about it and stop complaining...

You should be glad we are looking at your boobs. If you were an A cup, would you get the same attention? Think about it and stop complaining...

rite on bro. I think the gals feel good when we look at them!