Sign in to follow this  
boombee87

Buying Property on Bad Economy Status

sometimes im worrying how to buy property with low salary and high expenses situation.. on our current economy status nowadays which we now in bad economy situation, how could the next generation after us will be able to buy a house even us right now is struggling to buy that.. so many issues in our country.. how come meh..

Easy for the low earner and for the super rich. Hard for the middle earner.

Most people I know just inherit the properties or the wealth to buy a property. I think very soon in future, the younger generations will spend most of their life paying back the loan.

But in saying that, I always hear property agents saying better buy quick, all almost sold out and this and that. And that is for an almost half a million dollar 700 sqf apartment. So I guess Malaysians are still doing very well or we just need to work harder. Or there is some strong buying from foreigners. 

Not sure why i feel BR is a good mortgage loan framework, people keep complaining on when the rates is high, why nvr think when its low lehhhh. Complain and worry so much better don't buy house 1st lahh, save more energy. heheheheh  *_^

Ya it seems true tat tis is nt the right timing to buy any houses but when'll b the right timing then??  :sadwalk: No one'll know wat happen next to our country changes ~So i would definitely suggest tat why nt buy nw when BR is still at affordable rate. I hav a few information on BR which is the new framework fr mortgage loan.

here's wat i found:

2epol0i.png

nice info for sharing... thanks for this..

now, only me knew how much is the current rate.. what i knew, the rate seems to be reasonable at this moment..

and that's why i agreed that the rate may go high up anytime.. i believe in this case..

It's so much better for u guys to share more on the information about BR so everyone will get rid of the confusion about BR. I've been planning to get house around this year but suddenly they implemented BR. Guess it is time for me to get more information about BR from my bank officer in Maybank and Hong Leong bank since I have accounts in the two banks so that i can plan about my house purchase.