Sign in to follow this  
junchua

affordable price BB smartphone

Recently, my smartphone was spoilt so I decide to buy one new with affordable price. I am a fan of black Berry (BB) so I prefer to buy BB smartphone as my new smartphone. Who know that where can buy BB smartphone with a good deal??

I think u should consider others phone since there is so many different model now 

You may survey the other brand like SAMSUNG or IPHONE :takepicture:

I think u should consider others phone since there is so many different model now 

You may survey the other brand like SAMSUNG or IPHONE :takepicture:

Recently, my smartphone was spoilt so I decide to buy one new with affordable price. I am a fan of black Berry (BB) so I prefer to buy BB smartphone as my new smartphone. Who know that where can buy BB smartphone with a good deal??

You should try out the phone brand that are dominator such as Apple and Samsung. Blackberry ady less demand and is out of trend.

I know the model of Blackberry already old ,but i still love the phone with keypad .Iphone or Samsung is good but the lifespan only about 1-2 years.Blackberry is different, I can use up to 3 years and still okay .This is the reason why i love Blackberry :D

i agree with what you all saying. i know that everyone had the brand they very support. recently, i saw blackberry having a blackberry classic promotion which in the Ce-com outlet. you can have a try. it just start from Rm388. 

https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/devices/blackberry/overview/blackberry-classic

Wow !this suggestion is awesome ,thanks.I think I'll buy this as my second phone because the price is affordable!And the phone have 2GB RAM ,very good and best !

maybe the 2 GB RAM let you very interested. but maybe the software of the phone does not up to the latest version. i think it is not a good phone except the 2 GB RAM.

maybe the 2 GB RAM let you very interested. but maybe the software of the phone does not up to the latest version. i think it is not a good phone except the 2 GB RAM.

It’s true that every people have their own preference .This BB phone I checked ,not bad at all actually .The phone have 8mp rear camera and 2mp front CAM .Good comment for this phone !

It’s true that every people have their own preference .This BB phone I checked ,not bad at all actually .The phone have 8mp rear camera and 2mp front CAM .Good comment for this phone !

Thanks for your introducing for this phone ,i was so exited now , I decided want to purchase this phone  :lol:

I will go to the clecom outlet for check out the offer :jockey:

Hai semua,

Minggu lepas saya ada jumpa iklan ni kat internet:

PERKHIDMATAN CUKAI PENDAPATAN SEKITAR SHAH ALAM 013-2077844
Anda kena bayar CP38?
Anda tak tahu buat e-filing?
Hanya RM100.00 untuk satu tahun taksiran.

Saya memang kena bayar CP38. Saya terus call orang ni. Dia boleh panjangkan tempoh masa bayaran ni. Oklah. Bolehlah gunakan duit gaji untuk bayar duit dapur, anak2. Kuranglah beban sikit.