Sign in to follow this  
newmomtobe

any cheap prepaid plan for call

I want to get a cheap call plan cz my calling period per day is more than others like internet and sms. So I would like to get a cheap and affordable call plan

Any idea?

How about this Celcom XPAP IOX? I heard that it comes with free internet and calls. Anyone using it?did this plan offer cheap call rate?

Tag along in this thread ok boss.

As far as I know that there is not much telco company in Malaysia that provide 4G Network as some of the telco don't have their own service provider and they have to rent from another telco company. So based on this what are the coverage of 4G network for the service provider. I'm curious. 

hey! i got one collegue is using this plan now. she told me that this plan offers 10 sec free calls, 10 mins free internet and 10 free games! sounds quite worth huh. can give it a try lo.

i am using this plan now,quite ok!

so far i think is quite suit me,i love to play game,i can download 10 free games every month,this is so good!!

From what u said, I think this plan only suitable for those who talk for few seconds in the phone conversation.

Sumore, what can we do with 10 minutes unlimited internet? Only 10 minutes!!there is no way to utilize the UNLIMITED in 10 minutes…

i saw this prepaid plan is advertised on tv! looks not bad huh but dont know good or not ler.

u guys can see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R1q82wepMo&list=PL2bPJmlMjY0rITSe7TYEpPa3o6TWVbP5D

actually this plan is not only 10 secs of free call, the call rate also lower than other telcos, if call to the same network, 10 min only charge for 0.33 sen and call to other network 3 min only charge for 0.33 sen, the call plan is quite worth compare to others.

beside,the 10min free internet can be redeemed 3 times per day,that means we have 30 minutes of free internet to use per day.

you can refer to this image for more details

xpax_zpsyobz5xwm.png

Ya..many fren recommended me about xpax prepaid plan..they said this xpax is the cheapest plan among all the prepaid plan ..

I sure will get one to try…