Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Carmen Soo

Goody two shoes means that she's very obedient, a self-righteous kinda person. :)

Yes i agree! yipi from taman sea also? i have the same book for carmen soo interview..have a student picture of her..she looks so adorable last time!

she's good...reli good actress....the producers n film crew thinks she's well-behave and all... :) without makeup oso, she's gorgeous :D very nice girl

pinkrazr Posted Dec 3 2006, 12:31 PM

Yes i agree! yipi from taman sea also? i have the same book for carmen soo interview..have a student picture of her..she looks so adorable last time!

yes i'm from tmn sea (:

zyniz Posted Yesterday, 11:17 PM

She's really really really pretty yipi , thx for posting the interview

welcome, good things are meant to be shared! (:

Just thought I'd post up links to Carmen's modeling profiles. :)

Carmen with Dream Models Hong Kong

Carmen with Andrew's Models

Carmen with Looque International

Will update periodically if I come across more. :)

Edited by weN

Have not heard of news regarding Carmen Soo for a long time.

Seems like she has moved to the Philippines for further career development. Is it going to be long term? Is the TV series above any good? I wonder what language it is in. Thank you eclairss for the update on her.

Edited by plumPixie

She was here in the Phil for about 3 months (i think) to shoot a TV Series (Kahit Isang Saglit/A Time For Us) with Jericho Rosales (The Promise) but she already went back to Malaysia two weeks ago. We love her here in the Philippines. Kahit Isang Saglit started airing Sept 15 and we are going gaga over it. :clap:. If we can only keep her here. Haha :D

Echo, ABS-CBN ink TV series deal with Malaysia's Double Vision

By REYMA BUAN-DEVEZA

abs-cbnNews.com

The largest integrated media and entertainment company in the country, ABS-CBN Broadcasting Crop. has signed a contract with Malaysian production outfit Double Vision, Wednesday afternoon for a television project.

The two companies agreed to co-produce a TV series which will be topbilled by awarded Filipino actor Jericho Rosales and Malaysian superstar and model Carmen Soo.

Present during the contract signing were bigwigs of ABS-CBN particularly the network's president Charo Santos-Concio, executives of Double Vision mainly Lim Bek Tek and stars Rosales and Soo.

"Everybody from outside the Philippines would want so much to be a partner with ABS-CBN," Bek Tek said.

"This is indeed a milestone. We’ve been wanting to co-produce with neighboring countries," Santos-Concio added.

Rosales and Soo will begin taping April 30 and will run for two months in sites in both Philippines and Malaysia.

According to Kapamilya's Corporate Communication the biggest television series will be aired on ABS-CBN network later this year.

First meeting

Georgeous Soo and Rosales met for the very first time during the contract signing. But for Soo, she admitted that she already knows some details about her co-star Rosales.

"I've heard of his name before and just want to know more so I googled and find out more. I found out that he also sings and he write songs. He is very impressive and that he has a girlfriend -- Heart," Soo told members of entertainment media during the press conference for their upcoming series held at 9501 Restaurant inside ABS-CBN compound.

Soo added that she's expecting a lot now that he met his newest on-screen partner, Rosales.

"A lot. this is very exciting, a very big project and I think it will be different obviously from all (television series) in Malaysia and in the Philippines. It will be more expecting, there's more beautiful things to see, different locations and different inputs from the cast."

The model-turned-actress added that she's hoping to have a good time while working with Rosales and get to know more about the Philippines.

And when asked of what was her first impression with Rosales, she replied: "He seems very nice, very warm and I think we both hope to make the shoot smooth and fun."

Big opportunity

For his part Rosales said he was just surprised to work with Soo after his long vacation from television screens and after being busy with composing songs.

"First I was surprised after writing songs and doing music, I'm just thinking of a project and then the ABS-CBN offered me the project and I said okay, there's really a God. You see I'm just sitting not doing anything and it just came. Now I feel good... To me it's a very big opportunity to revive my career here and outside the Philippines," Rosales said.

"Right now I'm very excited and I wanna make this good and I'm gonna work hard for this project and as Carmen said I hope it will be fun not being so stressful and hope to have a powerful project that will have a great impact not only in the Philippines but also in Malaysia. So it's quite interesting-- two countries, two different characters, two nationalities and we are gonna tackle a lot," the actor narrates.

Rosales started his career at the age of 7. He was a member of Star Circle batch 4 and was known for his outstanding performance on television series "Pangako Sa 'Yo" with actress Kristine Hermosa while Soo rise to fame when she won a talent search and instantly launched her career as a model. She also worked with Hong Kong superstar Jacky Chan for the movie "Georgeous" and just started her acting career last 2004.

KIS-WAIT-10012008.gif

KIS-MAHALKITA-10012008.gif

Btw, the actors in the series speak in Tagalog, Malay and English. Here in the Philippines, they place a subtitle whenever the dialogue is in Bahasa Malay. They are going to show it in Malaysia and Singapore this end of October I heard.

Edited by eclairss

Hey eclairss! Thank you for all the videos of Carmen Soo. The series, "Kahit Isang Saglit," looks like a really romantic and heartwarming story. Hopefully it will show in Malaysia. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. Carmen is really good in "Deal or No Deal." She won 600,000 pesos!

hi! i am new here, i just want to share my views about carmen soo. i am not really that into watching teleserye but when i saw kahit isang saglit, i was hooked into watching it everynight, even though it is late in the evening here in the phils., they have chemistry, jericho and carmen soo. the filipinos love her. you should see how the fans like her. i think carmen is really a kind person and very humble. and she really can act. even known movie critic here admired her. and i bet, their teleserye kahit isang saglit will get awards before this year ends. i bet jericho rosales and carmen soo will be best actor and best actress respectively.