Sign in to follow this  
Kristin000

Rhinoplasty cost in Malaysia?

Hi everyone. So I've been considering undergoing a cosmetic surgery for my nose because I've always been insecure about my appearance and it's affecting my life to the extent that I avoid going out in public and making interaction with people. I'm one of the unfortunate people who were born with flaws, visible imperfections and I've also had self-confidence and self-esteem issues for long and I'm worried that this is leaving a negative impact on me.I've been teased at school about my appearance, even by some people who barely know me, calling me mean and hurtful names like pug-face, and ask me if I was dropped on my face when I was a baby, which of course, made me even self-conscious. The problem with my nose is that it's very flat, bulbous at the tip(as most typical asian noses are) and I do not have a nose bridge or rather, a very flat nose bridge so if you look from the side of my face I would look flat-faced and very unattractive. This has been bothering me for a long time and I wish to improve, hopefully it would restore my self-confidence and self-esteem that I have lost. Anyway, I was just wondering how much a rhinoplasty would cost? Also, can anyone recommend any clinic here in Malaysia? Thanks.

Hi Kristin000, I will do double eyelid & breast surgery in a legal plastic surgery clinic in Kuala Lumpur soon. If you are interested, we can go the clinic together and you can enquire about nose surgery on site with their plastic surgeon if needed.

Rhinoplasty surgery alone costs between RM 9,281 and RM 18,000 in malaysia. That cost that may or may not include extra charges such as consultation and additional treatment sessions.

Edited by Carmen Leong

Im also consider to do nose job but idk which KL clinic is good in this. My nose prob is my nose bridge not tall enough, and flat and big nose. To be precise, it looks like onion shape :( so i wish to know where is the recommended clinic? Thailand oso can, thanks. 

Hi... may i get an opinion whether its better to do the plastic surgery here in Malaysia or abroad? can you guide me through the pricing, risk level, doctor's experience, success rate, and also the benefits of the patient, have more benefits locally or no difference.
i am interested but very doubtful on all this aspects...
need opinion.. thanks..

It depends on what you are planning to do. Each doctor has his/her specialty. You don't want to go to a doctor who specializes in liposuction for a nose job. If what you want is doing Rhinoplasty that you could find Dr Chiu of Fabulous clinic in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.