Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Epilator

isn't it very painful to remove hair from ur bikini line?ouch..i cna even feel the pain when i read this. i think waxing is not as pain as using an epilator rite?

since epilators are not cheap, isn't is better if the blades can be replaced?

hey i just bought the braun one. i feel its not bad.. its not as painful as waxing. and it's clean!

Do u mind 2 post d pix here? I haven't seen d Braun 1 b4... tongue.gif Wher did u buy n how much?

isn't it very painful to remove hair from ur bikini line?ouch..i cna even feel the pain when i read this. i think waxing is not as pain as using an epilator rite?

since epilators are not cheap, isn't is better if the blades can be replaced?

i never try bikini line... i feel waxing is much painful than epilator.. dont know why..

you see.. shaver make the hair thicker and more rough ler.. where else epilator pulls out the hair.. so the hair is fine when it growns...

Do u mind 2 post d pix here? I haven't seen d Braun 1 b4... tongue.gif Wher did u buy n how much?

errmmm i try to snap the pic asap ar.. i bought at parkson.. the HSL has, but left one unit and its the demo set. so i dont want and went to look in parkson. parkson has but then a bit more expensive than HSL lor, which i expected.. it's RM100+ Can't remember exactly how much.. I'll try to snap the pic and find the receipt..

i never try bikini line... i feel waxing is much painful than epilator.. dont know why..

you see.. shaver make the hair thicker and more rough ler.. where else epilator pulls out the hair.. so the hair is fine when it growns...

waxing is more painful i think cuz it's one shot..shave or pluck i prefer pluck.shave will make hair grow thicker n rougher.last tym i used to shave.but now i pluck with tweezer.hair is lesser n not so rough

michelle,

HSL and Parkson which are at Subang Parade.. And I chose Braun cause Ivone was using and she said good ma.. Hehe. I think the orange color one is Panasonic.. It looks very small and not so promising ler.. unsure.gif

Ohh... Anyway Braun got 3 models.. I bought the most simple and cheapest.

another one is with a massager thingy and still got another model is dont know how one..

but i only want the basic function, so chosen the cheapest one.

Here's pic! It's RM139. But a lil bit cheaper if you buy at HSL.

user posted image

user posted image

Zoe, d Braun 1 is juz plug-in n use, rite? shy.gifbag.gif Can u actually charge it or use AA batt? Any other fuctions, such as speed control, etc? tongue.gif

yeah plug in and use one.. heheh cant charge it or use AA batt. Speed control ar.. Got.. There got 2 speed.. 1 and 2.. 2 is faster lor. urmm no other function liao. haha very simple one.. i think another model got a storage bag one..

haha..but think about it..although it may be more painful..it ends really fast...but unlike epilators, u still have to go thru the trauma of pain...slowly....

haha..but think about it..although it may be more painful..it ends really fast...but unlike epilators, u still have to go thru the trauma of pain...slowly....

urm to be honest, i dont think its painful at all. so i dont have to go thru any trauma of pain due to epilators. i prefer epilators than waxing, somemore i can do whenever i want.. thats the best part of it. biggrin.gif

me just hate waxing...for one..i dont really know the proper way of using it..then..because of that...i thought it's a mess..hoho

urm to be honest, i dont think its painful at all. so i dont have to go thru any trauma of pain due to epilators. i prefer epilators than waxing, somemore i can do whenever i want.. thats the best part of it. biggrin.gif

OMG..im so sorry Mizzy...instead of clicking the 'quote' button, i accidentally clicked the 'report' button..so sorry...what will the moderator do?so sorry...

heh i think nothing gua.. cause nothing happened so far.. no worries, k.. biggrin.gif

thanks a lot for all the info.. think i'm gonna get one soon.. btw.. i'm a newbie here.. nice to meet all of u tongue.gif

hi bumblebee.. i'm new too.. newbies unite! hehe.. anyway.. i got mine alrdy yest. guardian on sale..only 118.. normal price is 139.. i got braun one.. the one in the pic.. better grab urs now since gt discount tongue.gif

how come guardian got ar. i went to ask in guardian.. they told me they not selling any epilator. some of the SA don't even know what's a epilator.