Sign in to follow this  
hallymore

Eye Serum.Are they Really work?

hi everyone. Have any of u try eyelash serum?. ;)  before this I try Rapidlash and Mary Kay but the result is dissapointed. 

Because am really having this short eyelash and not prefered the eyelash extension so i hv try bundle of products just to get beautiful eyelashes.

And right now Im in the middle of trying the Realash. Still a week of trying but nothing happen.Will have to wait for month to see the result. Bcos this is the third time of trying i'll just be positive if nothing happen. :wink3:

Hello. I am personally into long natural lashes myself. I have tried a few different products in the past. But my current serum is from Clarins. It's call shaping facial lift enhancing eye lift serum. It focuses on enlarging, brightening and bolding our eyes while extending the lashes. It cost RM250. So far, I have been using it for about 2 months now, and I can see that my lashes are getting slightly longer and fuller. However, I am not completely positive that it will give me the super eye lash I wish to get. If you can get a sample from Clarins, you can try it for a week and see how it works for you. :)

I would like to suggest Apply a mixture of lemon and olive oil to your eyelashes at night and then wash in the morning. This tactics is very useful in growing eyelashes speedly than using eyelashes serum. Also, this is the best natural way to grow eyelashes.