Fitness Centre ...

Best Fitness Centre  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Best Fitness Centre

• Fitness First
    • Celebrity Fitness
    • California Fitness
    • Others

has anyone joined true fitness @ pavillion,kl? it's new, and no one actually mentioned about it yet..but i heard alot of bad reviews about true fitness conning their customer's money and so on. im wondering how's the facilities and classes like.

if you willing to pay Rm100/month for fitness first passport membership.just tell me k..i have 1 new passport membership not even use it and register yet.

to interested people please pm me k

Hi Felix Was wondering do you still have the membership?

i go to fitness first at the curve and i really like it. good facilities and the occasional eye candy... :D my only gripe would be that Group X classes can get overwhelmingly crowded during peak hours but it's something i can live with!

i am a fitness first member for about 4 years and i am loving this club... why i chose fitness first is actually the facilities and its international.. i go there 5 days a week and never get bored of it

huh..don't know where the best fitness centre i should join?i in dilemma now la...i my mind only 2..FIRST FITNESS(IOI) and TRUE FITNESS(USJ) ..but i heard many complain about TRUE FITNESS...but the facilities in USJ is very good la...i think i want join TRUE FITNESS...any babes member have an idea???

Hi Ladies,

have one 19 months Yogazone package up for sale.

I am selling it for RM1,300. No expiry date. It's a brand new membership. I have not activated it yet.

It is a passport membership, which means you can go to any yoga club for unlimited classes.

As far as I am concern, this 19 months package I am selling is not available anymore.

Now, the only offer package from Yogazone is RM1,488 for 18 months and extra RM100 if you want a passport membership.

Do email me at jayeen@hotmail.com if any if you are interested

JAYEEN

would anyone possibly be interested in a 1 month trial at California Fitness? My mum bought the voucher for RM29.90 to try and get me to go exercise for a month, but i'm really not interested in driving all the way to Sunway or Midvalley for this. I haven't activated it or used any of the coupons, so hoping whoever's interested can just buy it from me...Don't really want it to go to waste, and I hope I don't have to drag myself there just to avoid wasting it...

the offers are:

2 coupons - free unlimited 1-month membership pass

2 coupons - free fitness evaluation worth RM110

2 coupons - free inbody analysis worth RM70

I'm just copying these info from the voucher, not really sure what the analysis and evaluation is. It expires on 31st Oct 2008. So babes, if you know anyone who might be more interested in this than me, do contact me at ebonysnowdrop@yahoo.com. Thanks! :D

think twice before you make any decision as min one year member tied to your....i'm one of the victim who cannot terminate the membership, know what they told me...you never see the contrac ar....what the hell they talking? end up stop going there and didn't pay for monthly....

think twice before you make any decision as min one year member tied to your....i'm one of the victim who cannot terminate the membership, know what they told me...you never see the contrac ar....what the hell they talking? end up stop going there and didn't pay for monthly....

Hi dear... I think there is misunderstanding between u and the sale person. I juz went down to FF yesterday, the sales person did mentioned, if I wanna sign for passport membership, the charges would be RMxxx for a min. singing period of 3 moths and RMxxx for a min. signing period of 12 mths.

Hi dear... I think there is misunderstanding between u and the sale person. I juz went down to FF yesterday, the sales person did mentioned, if I wanna sign for passport membership, the charges would be RMxxx for a min. singing period of 3 moths and RMxxx for a min. signing period of 12 mths.

I might be cheated by the SA as was told I can terminate the contract after 3 months or can just continue with FF... my advise better double clarified with them on the membership...if they promise you something that not stated in the contract, better ask them to do so...

If you have not fulfilled your contract, ie. 3 mths or 1 year, definitely you cannot terminate your membership. Once you have done that, there's no reason why FF will not let you terminate. If the SA is not helpful, speak to her/his superior for a clearer picture.

Try the ladies club gym . Im planning to enrol myself in next month! :)

3 branches :

Bandar Puteri Puchong (Tel: 03-8060 3497), Kota Damansara (Tel: 03-6141 6733), USJ Subang Jaya (Tel: 03-5633 8832)

i am a fitness first member for about 4 years and i am loving this club... why i chose fitness first is actually the facilities and its international.. i go there 5 days a week and never get bored of it

Do you go international???