Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Tiffany and Co. Jewellery

If you're flying into Singapore, you'll be able to get GST refund so that may help but otherwise I don't think there is a huge difference in price? :unsure:

I just bought the Atlas pendant!

normal_mini-DSC03157.JPG

and still waiting for my Somerset Heart ring to arrive... :)

I just bought the Atlas pendant!

and still waiting for my Somerset Heart ring to arrive... :)

yeah saw that the same pendant in pavillion too....if think it's selling for RM580 here

yeah saw that the same pendant in pavillion too....if think it's selling for RM580 here

Can I assume that Tiffany prices are 3.3 times the prices listed on Tiffany's website in USD? The Atlas pendant is listed as USD175.

Edited by nvie

anyone knows how much is the most basic tiffany cufflinks price??

starting from how much>>???

want to get it as an anniversary gift/ birthday present for my bf...

how about their pens??

hii just wondering .. where abouts in kl/pj area are tiff and co stores ? i'm going next week and really wanna see if it's cheaper than melb's store .. :)thanks !

hii just wondering .. where abouts in kl/pj area are tiff and co stores ? i'm going next week and really wanna see if it's cheaper than melb's store .. :)thanks !

Hi lynnie, i only two T&Co store in kl...klcc or pavilion

[quote name='michellechen' timestamp='1101413043' post='6610']
Thinkin of gettin a Tiffany bracelet but dunno which 2 get... Any ideas? I went 2 Tiffany 2 check out a few days ago n they hav 3 quite similar bracelets which I luv, but can't decide which 2 get... D "Return to Tiffany", d classic charm bracelet n d toggle bracelet... Dunno if u guys r familiar with d way I describe.., but I dunno how 2 post d pix here... Any help? N which is better? Heart or round?
[/quote]

Heart one will be cute and adorable

hye all... anyone know what is the price range for Tiffany's silver rings in KL? Tq...

[quote name='kittycatinlove' timestamp='1148559759' post='268337']
michelle chen, the boutique culture in msia is such where they look at you up and down before deciding on what level they want to serve you. In SG and HK it is different, you can walk in with a pair of shorts and they will still entertain you well. having said that, don't worry too much about these sales people la who probably can't even afford to buy those designer goods themselves. You have the buying power, so walk in there with confidence, look around and you will surely see alot of stuff u like! Then don't hesitate to ask them to let you try them on and so on. The Tiffany Heart Toggle Bracelet which I got in HK was 800+ but only RM760 in KLCC, so actually you can save quite a bit la. The pendants like the Bean and Loving Heart etc etc are around the range of RM400-500 if I'm not mistaken. Happy Shopping! [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote] Edited by indahnyasisuria

[img]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/shero80/interlocking-circles.jpg?t=1342152195[/img]

Tiffany 1837™
interlocking circles pendant

hey guys, wat do you think about this??

[quote name='shero' timestamp='1342152335' post='610398']
[img]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/shero80/interlocking-circles.jpg?t=1342152195[/img]

Tiffany 1837™
interlocking circles pendant

hey guys, wat do you think about this??
[/quote]

this is simple and nice...

Need some help here, there are two T & Co. in kl which are Klcc and Pavillion. Which have more variety ?

Actually am seeking for Elsa Peretti® Letter “h” pendant.

Thanks.

Need some help here, there are two T & Co. in kl which are Klcc and Pavillion. Which have more variety ?

Actually am seeking for Elsa Peretti® Letter “h” pendant.

Thanks.

KLCC have more i think..

KLCC have more i think..

okies, thx.

my bf bought me a Tiffany & Co. silver necklace. I had keep it for months and last few day when I take it out and want to wear it, it had become yellowish, not so shinning. We need to polish it often? And may I know where can I get the polish thingy? Please let me know. Thank!

this is found on the website :

It's tarnish--a sulfur reaction in the metal. Happens to all silver, but it's worse on some people (like me) because our skin speeds up the chemical reaction. You can tell you have good silver if it says .925 on it, but more silver=more tarnish. Oh, well.

Do what I do--get some white toothpaste. It has to be white, and it has to be *paste*--no gel. I like Pepsodent. Wet the jewelry, put a blob of toothpaste on a wet rag or washcloth, and rub the jewelry gently. Rinse and dry the jewelry. Ta-da! Tarnish remover with no nasty chemical stink! Smells minty fresh! Do this when your jewelry looks dull or gets black in the crevices of the design. Cheap, smells good, works good.

btw, do you have other silver jewelry other than this ? are they turning yellowish too ?

like myself i cant wear silver as it turns black/yellow, so have to use toothbrush to brush till shiny again. or u can call up Tiffany & Co. or bring to jewelry shop to clean them.

Edited by lemon~

went to Pavillion's Tiff & Co today to get the charm necky i wanted for my gf. Price wise if taking US Tiff & co website as a reference maybe add another rm100 - rm150 to the price at the website after converted. for my case is additional around rm 120. the sales personnel also pretty helpful by checking availability even at klcc's branch.

also they do provide cleaning sevice for a fee.