Sign in to follow this  
Nat_Nat0Lie

Stubborn girl

Smart people Think within the box and MAXIMIZE the potential within the box first! Easy to say Think out but inside is immediately available to grow and develop. Besides, those ppl just give up never try hard enough, immediately went outside.

...Think inside the box, FIRST!

very useful! it really works.

The world is not fair!

Life is not fair... dont be fooled by all the TV programs. Things that are happening to you are not fair... to you. So don't be dishearted.

i think life is fair. it does seem fair to me. other people have told me that life is fair. sometimes people do say that life is not fair but it is only when things are not working for them. perhaps they have forgotten the times when things were better than they thought they deserved. anyway, i think people deserve what they get.

the only situation i can see where life is not fair is when a man or woman kills the unborn baby. now, that is unfair. since it didn't happen to any of us, then we got the fair deal.

Choco.. your posts are always too long to read.

I agree tongue.gif Very very wordy.

sometimes people do say that life is not fair but it is only when things are not working for them.

It's the same as how we always turn to God only in times of need, seldom when we're contented with our lives.

Edited by saffron

Cossie, Epitheral & Saffron, thank you for your comments and encouragement. I understand my stuff can be abit long... thats why I segment the stuff... and it all leads down to addressing the issue.

Besides, its call persuasion.

PS. Anyone knows what is the outcome? or were we dooped?

last time when i was btw 12-21 yr old. i am very very stubborn gal too. i dont trust any body. i dont like they all. i feel they dont care and luv me. sometime i argued wif my family untill nv talk for few week(at last my mum will come to pujuk me, coz if not, i was angry till dont want to hv my meal for few days). then i had left home when i was 18. i move to kl alone. no fren n family. from that day, i bcome very very independent gal. i need to suffer wif hand wash cloth, eat poor food, hv to budget in everything...but that time i still stubborn but better then last time. then now i move to uk (also alone, no fren and family member). i feel so appreciate abt my past experience. i miss them so much. i live here alone. no body care me . somemore most of my fren juz went back msia. i am really lonely. i need to cook my meal 2 or 3 times a day, need to wash my toilet, do laundry,and face so many problem at uk. now i everyday juz thinking want to go back home. i feel my home is country and home is the best place for me. i need them so much. so i think time and distance is very important for u to be mature human.

last time when i was btw 12-21 yr old. i am very very stubborn gal too. i dont trust any body. i dont like they all. i feel they dont care and luv me. sometime i argued wif my family untill nv talk for few week(at last my mum will come to pujuk me, coz if not, i was angry till dont want to hv my meal for few days). then i had left home when i was 18. i move to kl alone. no fren n family. from that day, i bcome very very independent gal. i need to suffer wif hand wash cloth, eat poor food, hv to budget in everything...but that time i still stubborn but better then last time. then now i move to uk (also alone, no fren and family member). i feel so appreciate abt my past experience. i miss them so much. i live here alone. no body care me . somemore most of my fren juz went back msia. i am really lonely. i need to cook my meal 2 or 3 times a day, need to wash my toilet, do laundry,and face so many problem at uk. now i everyday juz thinking want to go back home. i feel my home is country and home is the best place for me. i need them so much. so i think time and distance is very important for u to be mature human.

what r u doin thr in UK?

study lol..i came here alone...life here very hard lol..coz no fren. and diff cultural

ayy..same la wif me..i also come alone..but tat was 5 years ago..did make alot of frens la along the way n did get to know lotsa great friends (as well as pricks)

ayy..same la wif me..i also come alone..but tat was 5 years ago..did make alot of frens la along the way n did get to know lotsa great friends (as well as pricks)

oh..that good lol..i also wish i'll get new fren too. too boring and feel very miss my family and fren.

wahha..both of us out of topic already.

What should you do if u r 21, super stubborn, super independent, hates rules, wanna live on your own have problems at home, does not like to be at home because of certain reasons,...but hafta live with family members with very VERY strict rules and stuff to tolerate. Apart from that there are many luxuries, you will feel so bad because lots of things you have to follow and you are so super sentive where you actually have to tolerate things that you would not know why are u still living coz u r terribly not happy doing things and following rules which u r not like tat..

What will u do leh?

what would one do?

stubborness - become less stubborn

There are two kinds of stubborn ppl:

1. ppl who would not back down or change no matter what

2. ppl who would consider backing down or changing once they understand and acknowledge WHY they should back down or change, whether they like it or not

understanding a situation is different from accepting it.

accepting a situation is different from liking it.

at which stage are you now?

rules - understand and accept them

Firstly, do you understand

• WHY the rules are so strict? Are the rules reasonable for each situation? We usually rebel against rules that we deem unreasonable (assuming you're a reasonable person)... Once you undestand WHY, you might be inclined to accept it.

• WHY you have to tolerate certain things? Is what you have to tolerate that bad? It might not be fair, but can you live with it? We usually 'tolerate' certain things because we have a 'no choice' situation, right? So what are the consequences of not tolerating? Ask yourself which is worse... to tolerate or to live with the alternative? If it is better to tolerate than to do the opposite, then perhaps you should accept that you just have to tolerate it.

Next, do you accept

• that the rules are reasonable? You do not have to like it, you just have to accept it.

• that it is better to tolerate than to live with the alternative consequences. If so, then you just have to accept that there are certain things you don't like to tolerate but you just have to, otherwise life will be much more miserable.

what would i do?

learn to see things from the other person's perspective, be reasonable, understand and accept the rules and make the best of my life.

You do not have to be happy with your life right now... but life goes on... hug.gif

tell tht girl to meet me...i hav one luxurious slap for her....dun b stupid laa..every place got rules....u dun want rules go n live in jungle mann..or go to hell...easy...i know sometimes we hav to follow strict one...but tht's life....if u're goin just happy-go-lucky...no challenge...then for wht purpose u r living right now??....its bout ur mind control....everythin starts from mind..no matter hard or strict...just take it easy n simple....mind n soul..together we cool...haha what a rubbish quote

tell tht girl to meet me...i hav one luxurious slap for her...

people ask for opinion only... no need to beat people up.

What should you do if u r 21, super stubborn, super independent, hates rules, wanna live on your own have problems at home, does not like to be at home because of certain reasons,...but hafta live with family members with very VERY strict rules and stuff to tolerate. Apart from that there are many luxuries, you will feel so bad because lots of things you have to follow and you are so super sentive where you actually have to tolerate things that you would not know why are u still living coz u r terribly not happy doing things and following rules which u r not like tat..

What will u do leh?

eh? What I did was packed my things and went elsewhere to work after my SPM. My mom didn't even know that I had left Ipoh to Penang to work for 3 months (she thought I was bunking at friends place) biggrin.gif In fact, no one knew that I had skipped town.

It's ironic that you say that you're 'super independant' and yet you still live with your parents.