Sign in to follow this  
simonne

The Skin Food

Anyone try this new product from Korea?

Their new shop open at 1Utama new wings.

I love their packaging and tempting to buy their mask..... so many to choose woh

i bought their nail polish...*not bad* cheap plus got lots of colors to choose... rolleyes.gif

i guess is not so expensive. i bought it's grape mask, only rm30+.

I am also thinking to get their mask, the grape mask is it a sheet mask or wash off

I wanna get the wash off type

So many to choose from watermelon, cucumber etc....

Ya i saw guardian also got skinfood. But i think that one is different called "SkinFood"

At 1 Utama one is called "The Skin Food" from Korea

is it the same as the skin food tht guardian is selling? hmm, but packagin a bit different

there are 2 company using same name. The NZ also call skin food. The korean one also call skinfood.

The one avail in guardian one is www.skinfood.co.nz

the exclusive retail shop all selling one brand is the korean one called theskinfood.com

in terms of marketing strategy, the korean one is very popular. not sure if the NZ is as good. But its a hit in asia.

there are 2 company using same name. The NZ also call skin food. The korean one also call skinfood.

The one avail in guardian one is www.skinfood.co.nz

the exclusive retail shop all selling one brand is the korean one called theskinfood.com

in terms of marketing strategy, the korean one is very popular. not sure if the NZ is as good. But its a hit in asia.

wah, so many skin food ah.............

jaylow,

so how's ur shopping at the skin food?

Did you buy anything?

simmone,

finally got only the red wine extract mask for the first trip.

going to get more later......

I also have go there last week,actually that time I just pass by then I saw it,I remember the Dec jasmine magazine have introduce about it,so stop my step & go in...hehe~

I buy the moisture Milk body lotion & body wash,the cream type is expensive because the prince is same as lotion but the size is too smaller for me 1 week I think can used finish!

Many mask thare but some of the smell I don't like,I think if put at my face sure I can't wait about few second I'll go to wash it...so I no buy it,but I see thier blush color is quite pretty(still have puff like anna sui) & the prince not expensive!

That time I want to buy but think that I almost have 6 blush already...so I must control myself!Next time just buy it!hehe~