Sign in to follow this  
kopisusu

Anyone know about the Klibor housing loan?

I am interested to get a house, been to bank to ask about the housing loan, They told me now the bank offer 3 types of loan, one is base on BLR, the other is the Islamic loan, and the 3rd one is The klibor base housing loan. I have no idea what is KLIBOR loan. Anyone tk this kind of housing loan before? Can share with me?

kopisusu, if u sign the housing loan on next year sure is KLIBOR already..

As what i know the BNM wanna replace the current BLR loan with KLIBOR..

What then said is seem the BLR rate is not really adapt to the market situation and should be replace with the new scheme..

So here is some news for u to review

http://www.malaysiaedition.net/bank-negara-plans-new-retail-loan-pricing-system-banks/

Kopisusu, if u sign the housingloan by next year sure all will KLIBOR..

As mention by the BNM , the KLIBOR will replace by the current BLR loan ..

What i know is the BLR loan rate really not addapt to the current market situation.

This is the news that i read

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/12/19/New-rate-framework-likely-Bank-Negara-governor-says-BLR-is-losing-its-relevance.aspx/

Kopisusu, if u sign the housingloan by next year sure all will KLIBOR..

As mention by the BNM , the KLIBOR will replace by the current BLR loan ..

What i know is the BLR loan rate really not addapt to the current market situation.

This is the news that i read

ht t p://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/12/19/New-rate-framework-likely-Bank-Negara-governor-says-BLR-is-losing-its-relevance.aspx/

AM interested to know the different between other housing loan and KLIBOR housgn loan. anyone know where can i get the KLIBOR loan? Is all bank offer KLIBOR loan?

Is KLIBOR really that good?AM just curious. Since now, we can still choose other type of loan such as BLR, Islamic loan. But why choose KLIBOR now?

AM interested to know the different between other housing loan and KLIBOR housgn loan. anyone know where can i get the KLIBOR loan? Is all bank offer KLIBOR loan?

Currently in Malaysia only the Hong Leong Bank and Standard Charted Bank got offer te KLIBOR housing loan..

The Hong Leong Bank KLIBOR loan got 1 more advantage as the KLIBOR is flexi home loan

wow,u all know well about housing loan..

in year 2015 all loan interest rate will be calculated according to KLIBOR rate. i feel wan to apply home loan at 2015 so i need to attach with KLIBOR package.

izit? can i know now what is the rate of KLIBOR and where can i refer to?

the rate is so complicated. since the KLIBOR rate changes daily that means interest rate for KLIBOR home loan rate will change daily as well so what should do?

lets me explain to u..

for my understanding  KLIBOR home loan package interest rate is updated every 3 months.

and this is the method how it calculated:

The first 3-Month KLIBOR is fixed on the business day immediately before the first loan disbursement date. 
The next 3 months interest rate is sets by adopting the 3-month KLIBOR rate which is fixed on the last business day of the 3 months period.
i feel that KLIBOR is good because it have full transparency on rates and more reflective of current market situation.

in year 2015 all loan interest rate will be calculated according to KLIBOR rate. i feel wan to apply home loan at 2015 so i need to attach with KLIBOR package.

the rate is so complicated. since the KLIBOR rate changes daily that means interest rate for KLIBOR home loan rate will change daily as well so what should do?

hi, am naning here. how may i help u?

Edited by naning

The most updates rate is is 3.47%, this KLIBOr rate can be get from the link as this: http://www.exim.com.my/interest-rates, it will also published in major paper such as The star, nanyang, China press and Sichew daily.