Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

What kind of earrings do you like?

oh okie..thanks. will go check it out if i do go to klcc.

wah.. lotsa cute n luvly earrings here.. i luv to collect earrings... those unique n special one..

btw, here is some of my earrings collection.. hehe

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/yvo...ic/earrings.jpg

Wow, really special zip and sweet ear ring... cute too...like it

Did u wear them?cos feel like a bit difficult to match with dress...

But...It's really nice for collection...

definitely not earrings. it looks like a headphone, yet its too stylish to be headphones. hahaha

Wow, really special zip and sweet ear ring... cute too...like it

Did u wear them?cos feel like a bit difficult to match with dress...

But...It's really nice for collection...

thx thx.. :D i really wear them.. bt it haf to depends on wat kind of clothes u r wearing.. must match lo..

Hey, i like this haha...

It is a ear ring? Or actualy is a ear phone or hair band?

it's nt earring.. is a pin accessories for clothes.. bt tis model wear it on the hair.. i think it's for shooting purpose..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

38 pairs, 2 bellyrings, and 2 earrings which is not in pair.

hey i like the white round one.. looks like made of cloth or something.. in the 2nd pic.. where did u get tat one from??

Ohh that one.. Er... I think I got it from Bonita.

Woww!!! nice earing there missy....love the second one :wub:

Thanks wani~ :wink3:

hi hi...its either RM30 or RM40...can't rem what my aunt told me cause she bought it for me. will recheck with her again. It's quite allrite cause its those racks that can be turned just like the ones you can see in earrings shops.

i'm yet to post the pics yet. lol. will do it soon.

thanks~ hope to see the pics soon..hehe... :lol:

Zoe may i ask where u find those type of earing box where u use to keep ur earingS? coz i'm actually using those re-sealable mini plastic bags to keep my earing then i put them in a box...but i find it troublesome...... mind if u can tell me where u get ? :P

its something a bit similar with the box tat piglet use to keep her earrings too...u can ask piglet as well... :D

nice earrings missy Z ... :P

thanks ~

Zoe may i ask where u find those type of earing box where u use to keep ur earingS? coz i'm actually using those re-sealable mini plastic bags to keep my earing then i put them in a box...but i find it troublesome...... mind if u can tell me where u get ? :P

i bought it from amazon.com ler. haha... but like what cynnz said, piglet using some boxes like this too. i think it'd be easier for her to let you know where she got it. :)

its something a bit similar with the box tat piglet use to keep her earrings too...u can ask piglet as well... :D

Thanks dear :wub: i just show my mum zoe's way of keeping earling ...my mum say can get soemthing similar at those home fix....where those carpenter use to keep the nails and stuff.....ehehe hopefully they have a smaller version...... not those giant bulky ones like those carpernters carry around ^_^

i bought it from amazon.com ler. haha... but like what cynnz said, piglet using some boxes like this too. i think it'd be easier for her to let you know where she got it. :)