Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

What kind of earrings do you like?

Hey guys,

I'm planning a trip to petaling street later. Who's interested in getting the earrings rack? I can help get it as well.

There are a few ranges of earrings rack. Please let me know which type and the budget by 11:15 am.

I have something like this and it cost cheaper at about RM15-18. Can't remember what's the exact price.

http://i11.tinypic.com/3yqxzwh.jpg

Hurry hurry!

Cheers!

Take sum photos dear, and let us know the price and address of the shop. Ur rack........ cant see exactly how it looks like.Cant decide at the moment as am rushing off outstation di. tTknx much

Please remove the%7Boption%7D tag when you quote... Thanks! :)

Edited by Missy Z

i like those kinda earrings where it's a navel stud but worn as earrings one.. there's only one side to it. vy vy trendy now in taiwan!

fashion 01...I wan I wan!! any type also can...as long as can hang earrings...when U will be going again..?

florence...U want the thing ? I can make for you...still left many board in my house..

I love all types of earrings!

It depends on my outfit then i will match the accessories!

enixam, thanks for the info! but petaling street so big, nid some time to search it hehe.

fashion01, if u found the place pls inform us ya... so everyone know wher is it located.. thanks!

Edited by JenniJane

cherriegal:how its look like...can show some pics?

sure! when i load up the pic first. hehe. later ya!!

Hi hi!

The stall is at the corner at the traffic light junction. If you are walking from Uda Ocean, say Uda Ocean is on your right, walk straight till you reach a traffic light junction. Then walk across the road and stop. There's a shop at the corner which sells a lot of jewellery casing. You can see plenty of that there. Go in and search for what you like. :D The racks sold there are mainly plastic casing. If you want some nicer ones, then you probably have to walk around that side and search for it.

I will probably make a trip there again say middle of November. Anyone who's interested with the rack and let me know and I'll get it for you. Please PM me if you're interested.

I'll try to take the picture of the rack again.

Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali and Happy Holidays!!!

Cheers!

sure! when i load up the pic first. hehe. later ya!!

i dont like to wear studs cos i keep losing them!! :D

true true!! mine too! it's either i lose the studs behind or i break them :(

nowadays the studs are made out of plastic, not long lasting..

Ooooh! I love those types of earrings, I found one gorgeous butterfly one at 17pm (Kuching) selling for RM20++ but at that time I didn't have the cash so didn't buy=( It's sold out now. It's kinda hard to find those barbell-like earrings in KCH. ='(

cherriegal, i actually meant fashion01's earring holder haha. but anyway thats the same belly stud i had which made my skin dried up and fell off! but mine diff colour la.

Ooooh! I love those types of earrings, I found one gorgeous butterfly one at 17pm (Kuching) selling for RM20++ but at that time I didn't have the cash so didn't buy=( It's sold out now. It's kinda hard to find those barbell-like earrings in KCH. ='(

yeah. kinda hard to find cuz most of them are meant for belly. those which are meant for ears, the stud is quite thin compared to the belly ones.

anyone knows where to find these kinda earrings in kl? so far i've seen some in 1u but it's expensive.. 60+ :(

cherriegal, i actually meant fashion01's earring holder haha. but anyway thats the same belly stud i had which made my skin dried up and fell off! but mine diff colour la.

ooopppss... ^_^

i luvvvvvv dangling earrings n big hoops!ive lotsa collections n most of them are from Mori Pin, Top Shop , CT Rock (luv their stone studded earrings) n Miss lala.I luv the Beyonce 's style n even have few which looks similar.U guyz go for the 3 for rm 10?not to be mean but i guess almost everyone is wearing it..MNG oso will have nice earrings but very very few sumtimes.I will post a pic of my collections soon

enixam, thanks for the info! but petaling street so big, nid some time to search it hehe.

fashion01, if u found the place pls inform us ya... so everyone know wher is it located.. thanks!

i know..i'm sorry. will really ask where the shop is exactly.

IPB Image

--๑۩۞۩๑-

It's nice to see all sorts of lovely earrings you all shared in here..

Im selling a pair of BRAND NEW elegant cross-shape crystal earrings (above)..with many lovely crystals on it..

I have few pairs of exquisite earrings that were bought from Korea.. so im here sharing one of them here. Hope u all like it.

Suitable to wear it during clubbing, dinner, prom nights.. It's an elegant pair of earrings indeed.

Im selling at only RM15.00 for one pair. So dun miss it!

Luv,

Mie