Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

What kind of earrings do you like?

waa...so many earings everybody has..ahaha...

i hav not that many earings..but i prefer stud ones for normal use (can bathe with it ^^)

interested in that storage with few mini compartments..where can i get it? :P

joy3e:Wow a lot leh!!!

:D yelor...i like to buy earing..but i seldom wear it...juz like to collect~my mom alwiz scolded me :P

Joyce

@_@ u have a lot!!! it's just like in shopping mall :lol:

:doh: yin...my name is Joyee la....y u all alwiz call me joyce 1 har...? ^_^

I'm looking for button earrings. So far I manage to get it from Topshop and Isetan KLCC but the design is so so.

First time posting an image. I resized the pics to 400 x 533. Looks rather huge.. but I think this size is okay right since its stated that this is the max size in the rules?! Let me know. lol. Thanks.

These are pics of my earring rack. Rather unclear and messy. Sorry. took the images using my phone.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by enixam

New additional earrings I bought :

IPB Image

Edited by enixam

First time posting an image. I resized the pics to 400 x 533. Looks rather huge.. but I think this size is okay right since its stated that this is the max size in the rules?! Let me know. lol. Thanks.

These are pics of my earring rack. Rather unclear and messy. Sorry. took the images using my phone.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n252/ma...rt/earrings.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n252/ma...rt/earrings.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n252/ma...t/earrings2.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n252/ma...t/earrings2.jpg

ur rack so nice....u do it urself??ur earing all also very nice :wub:

WARNING: kindly remove the %7Boption%7D tags when quoting. please refer to the image quoting rules stated below your nick. thank you.

Edited by ~*jOy3e*~

ur rack so nice....u do it urself??ur earing all also very nice :wub:

haha nope, I got the rack from Petaling St. It's RM30 i think.

hehe, thank you!

omg, maxine, i never knew you were sooooo darn organised.

i never saw this in your room though. new?

but rm30 macam mahal sial. but it's nice la. cos i keep losing my earrings cos i just keep them in boxes and some can rosak wei.

omg, maxine, i never knew you were sooooo darn organised.

i never saw this in your room though. new?

but rm30 macam mahal sial. but it's nice la. cos i keep losing my earrings cos i just keep them in boxes and some can rosak wei.

becky, ahaha.. i AM organised. and yes, its quite new.

rm30 is okay lah I guess, cause I always keep losing them too. and its easier to find if its all hung. ehehe

me oso...wat kind of earings oso ada..but mine not tat kemas la..all dumb into the mini drawer...not like ~*jOy3e*~ & Missy Z & enixam...so kemas...

enixam:where u did u get that rack?

Edited by mynicole

gosh i have been lookin for these kinda rack for so long!! where in petaling streeet u got it? are they mainly selling these racks only? how long u been using that? i must get em!! :thumbup1:

florance~hui , thank you. :D

liyen and mynicole, I have no idea where exactly in Petaling St. My aunt bought for me. I'll go ask her first and let you know k? But all I know is, she bought it from the wholesaler that sells loads of earrings and earring hangers and racks and all sorts. I will ask for you guys.

JenniJane , hi! Erm.. yeah like I said, I'm not too sure which shop exactly. But I do know they sell earrings too and all sorts. I'll ask and get back to you abt it. My aunt just bought it for me, about a month ago. :)

enixam, you are so organized!! Realized u like 'hindi' earrings with lotsa beads. Btw, do u know any place to get earring rack?? Any rack will do...as long as can put earrings. Been searching for so long never found one.

enixam, you are so organized!! Realized u like 'hindi' earrings with lotsa beads. Btw, do u know any place to get earring rack?? Any rack will do...as long as can put earrings. Been searching for so long never found one.

haha..thank you! :) Earring racks, I know can be found at Petaling St. But I'm not sure which shop exactly. The racks come in different sizes and kinds. The racks that you can see in earring shops and all in shopping malls can all be found in Petaling St.

owh..thanks for the info enixam! will figure out..hakhak..

you're most welcome! :)