Sign in to follow this  
ShakyMe

Need Help!!!!

Hi babes,

I notice my period din't came, so i take pregnancy test, it shows positive, the problem is im chinese, and my bf was malay, and we are not married, so this is exactly not the right time to get pregnant, i know abortion in malaysia was illegal, but having sex with muslim before married was illegal too. So i really need to do abortion. Where can i get abortion clinic in KL area?

hello..would u like to give up ur baby for adoption?i dont support abortion..i do interested to adopt ur baby..please get back to me at 0146549677 or jiayih9669@gmail.com..thankz

Hi babes,

I notice my period din't came, so i take pregnancy test, it shows positive, the problem is im chinese, and my bf was malay, and we are not married, so this is exactly not the right time to get pregnant, i know abortion in malaysia was illegal, but having sex with muslim before married was illegal too. So i really need to do abortion. Where can i get abortion clinic in KL area?

Hello ShakyMe, please dont abort your baby, let me care and love your baby.I want to adopt your baby. Im from Sabah, been married for 10 years already and no children. Please contact me 0138847827 or  kay_gerd@yahoo.com