Sign in to follow this  
trinon

My regime for staying clear

Hello guys I have suffered from Acne all my life. Was hoping to grow out of it but after lots of research and testing I took matters in my own hand. Below is what I do to stay clear:

• No dairy or sugar. I sweeten things with honey, fructose, xylitol or maple syrup.

• Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein

• Drink green tea and plenty of water. I have a coffee in the morning to get me going.

• Cleanse every night with a muslin cloth and water (any gentle cleanser would be fine, keep it simple) and follow up with pure chimp super one.

• Exercise at least 3 times a week

Good luck and here’s to clear skin

Hello guys I have suffered from Acne all my life. Was hoping to grow out of it but after lots of research and testing I took matters in my own hand. Below is what I do to stay clear:

• No dairy or sugar. I sweeten things with honey, fructose, xylitol or maple syrup.

• Eat lots of wholegrain, seeds & nuts, pulses, vegetables, lean protein

• Drink green tea and plenty of water. I have a coffee in the morning to get me going.

• Cleanse every night with a muslin cloth and water (any gentle cleanser would be fine, keep it simple) and follow up with pure chimp super one.

• Exercise at least 3 times a week

Good luck and here’s to clear skin

Hi there...

Maybe this article can help http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty/how-to-prevent-acne#