Sign in to follow this  
samuelinyap

Need to get a new smartphone with best plan

I have no appetite now because I just drop my phone into loo full of pee... Is my bad habit that I like to play game while in toilet. My fault. Anyway it spoilt and the screen is not working. Repair is going to cost me bomb! 

I think is wise to change a new one. any suggestion as which phone is good? and what is current best promotion for smart phone?

argh for the rose gold note 3!!!! when c elcom first launched this color, i was totally attracted by it.. i wish to grab it home, but not enough budget for now, need to save money for few mths then get it home babe!!! note 3 is the latest phone izit? saw the screen is really big enough, it must be good if i can watch korean dramas with it...... while in the lrt to work.. hehehe.

which system i should go for if i text more?

Well it depends on your preference..like you mentioned..you were eyeing on the rose gold note 3..i think it would be good for texting, watching movie, etc..currently i'm only using the s3 which i find ok..also..if you like to customize your phone, then try android..haha!would you prefer prepaid or post-paid?

argh for the rose gold note 3!!!! when c elcom first launched this color, i was totally attracted by it.. i wish to grab it home, but not enough budget for now, need to save money for few mths then get it home babe!!! note 3 is the latest phone izit? saw the screen is really big enough, it must be good if i can watch korean dramas with it...... while in the lrt to work.. hehehe.

haha, love it, yup if you as me for texting of course will be the note 3 hehe..easier, but for other stuff i really don't know is it good a not. One thing for sure, watching movie there is :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2:  :thumbsup2: