Sign in to follow this  
wellynais

Problem with Hair Loss?

WORRIED ABOUT HAIR LOSS?
Most individuals lose 50-100 hairs a day.If you are shedding more than that and your scalp is starting to show thru, it is time to take action.

WHY DOES HAIR LOSS HAPPEN?
Genetics, hormones, environmental issues as well as stress, diet and lifestyle.

ARE YOU ALONE?
Not at all! Over 100 million men & women experience hair loss. It is often a problem that emerges gradually over time.

WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?
With the advancement of science and technology we can treat both permanent and semi permanent hair loss. In permanent hair loss (where hair follicles are dead), the best and only option is Hair Implantation.

In semi-permanent hair loss, hair follicles can be rejuvenated through clinical grade Hair Loss Shampoos and Serums, Home based Lasers like iGrow, Mesotherapy and LED Phototherapy as well as near instant results thru Hair Transplantation.

Read more at http://www.mediviron-uoa.com

You can foolow semi-permanent hair loss,you can use best quality hair produtcs like hair shampoo or conditioner to reduce your hair fall,you can also contact to any hair expert.They can help you in this problem...

I use the Hairway method to activate hair follicles, and have definitely seen re-growth, typically pretty quickly (a week or two). 

50b096ae0e2243ab84bee2911dca0173_lightbo

Edited by Miryoky
my results, update

Another product to add to the list, and one which worked really well in treating my own hair loss problem, is Cosmetology Hair Loss Solution.

It's efffective AND affordable :) You can check out the website, or PM me for details.

cosmetology_banner.jpg

cosmetology_5_M.jpg

I have recently ordered a small 20ml bottle of hair growth tonic "Andrea"(no ads). Is it works?

On 11/30/2016 at 9:13 PM, Morning said:

I have recently ordered a small 20ml bottle of hair growth tonic "Andrea"(no ads). Is it works?

So you've been using it for a month+ now right, let us know the results :)

You're always welcome to try Cosmetology's Ayurveda Herbal treatments for hair loss. PM me for details and a special price.