Sign in to follow this  
mszalina1980

Full Body Massage & Yoni Massage

Hi Ladies. I have been following this Forum for sometime. Infact i got the contact of my Masseuer from this forum.Now i am a regular with SAM of Ixoramas Massage, based in KL. I have already had 4 sessions with him. And i feel great with him. A very nice gentle man. And he really knows what he does. I would strongly recomend Sam to you all, if you all want to try a different masseuer. In fact Sam is my 1st masseuer. I have not tried the other masseuers. But still i feel confident with him. His massage really relaxed me. Of course, at 1st i was shy. But Sam, hospitality made me overcome that. I STRONGLY recomend Sam to you ladies. For Sam's contact pls mail me at mszalina1980@gmail.com.

Best Regards.

zalina ms

Hi All, 

I am very glad for the ladies out there who are enjoining Yoni Massage. I have never tried it and I am looking forward to have my first yoni massage. I am bit shy and I will not be comfortable with a male masseur. I would only like to go ahead with a female masseur. Please help me with some contact details of a female masseur who can do full body and yoni massage.

Cheers
Sab.  

Hi all.

glad to know there is an open forum to discuss on health n beauty.
I am Daniel, Malay, 43yo from JB.

Am offering full body massage to lady in hotel room.

drop me an email for mor detail.
DanielYusoff[at]gmail.com

Hi There,

I am a half korean / Malaysian just return from Australia, have experience over 3 years as a Yoni therapist with http://yoniwhisperer.com.au/ during my pursue of Masters degree in the Australia. 

I am back and looking for side income as a freelancer to support my living expenses with the skills i have learnt. 

Before beginning the Yoni Massage it is important to create a space for the woman (the receiver) in which to relax, from which she can more easily enter a state of high arousal and experience great pleasure from herYoni. Her partner (the giver) will experience the joy of  giving pleasure and witnessing a special moment. The Yoni Massage can also be used as a form of "safe sex" and is an excellent activity to build trust and intimacy. Some massage and sex therapists use it to assist women to break through sexual blocks or trauma.

The goal of the Yoni massage is not solely to achieve orgasm, although orgasm is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal can be as simple as to pleasure and massage the Yoni. From this perspective both receiver and giver can relax, and do not have to worry about achieving any particular goal. When orgasm does occur it is usually more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. It is also helpful for the giver to not expect anything in return, but simply allow the receiver to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself.

MYR100 per hour / MYR150 for 2 hours ( service available at a hotel / own home)

Please contact me at: 

frank.touch2@gmail.com

for more information. Have a good day

Hi There,

I am a half korean / Malaysian just return from Australia, have experience over 3 years as a Yoni therapist with http://yoniwhisperer.com.au/ during my pursue of Masters degree in the Australia. 

I am back and looking for side income as a freelancer to support my living expenses with the skills i have learnt. 

Before beginning the Yoni Massage it is important to create a space for the woman (the receiver) in which to relax, from which she can more easily enter a state of high arousal and experience great pleasure from herYoni. Her partner (the giver) will experience the joy of  giving pleasure and witnessing a special moment. The Yoni Massage can also be used as a form of "safe sex" and is an excellent activity to build trust and intimacy. Some massage and sex therapists use it to assist women to break through sexual blocks or trauma.

The goal of the Yoni massage is not solely to achieve orgasm, although orgasm is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal can be as simple as to pleasure and massage the Yoni. From this perspective both receiver and giver can relax, and do not have to worry about achieving any particular goal. When orgasm does occur it is usually more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. It is also helpful for the giver to not expect anything in return, but simply allow the receiver to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself.

MYR100 per hour / MYR150 for 2 hours ( service available at a hotel / own home)

Please contact me at: 

frank.touch2@gmail.com

for more information. Have a good day

There is long lay off in massage  ..it is on off thing due to mco been like this since 21 beginning. 

No massage appointment for now due to MCO..I always go to Frank ..hope mco is lifted...so can go to Frank.. 

Hi, 

Offering yoni massage around Klang valley. Outcall to hotel and clients home for client's privacy. 8 years experience male masseur. Malaysian Indian.

Rm89/session (around 1.5 hours)

Please email for booking and more info.

yoni.massage.malaysia@gmail.com

Edited by Yoni .massage
missing info

Balinese Massage is a form of traditional Indonesian massage that combines influences from different cultures such as China and India. It has also often been linked to Ayurveda. Balinese massage is frequently used for relaxation, but it can also loosen tight muscles, help relieve pain, soreness, and aches, ease migraines, breathing problems, and sleep disorders, reduce stress and anxiety, and boost overall wellbeing.

Thai Massage normally combines with yoga-like positions. A bit of movement is required from both the massage therapist and the client. The massage therapist will knead and rub deep tissue, moving parts of the body in specific ways and applying pressure to give a deep stretch. If done correctly, there’ll be a lot of cracking in the bones. While the northern style of Thai Massage focuses on stretching, the southern style puts emphasis on acupressure.