Sign in to follow this  
ChenTY96

Best collage of fashion design in malaysia?

Hi,i just finished SPM and i wish to have my further studies in fashion design course....

however,i do not know which college is really good in this...

hope can get opinions from the seniors who study at these collages...

• Raffles(KL)-Although the college have the best fashion design course,but the FEES kills me..
  • Raffles Iskandar(Johor)-Although the college has the best fashion design course,but the FEES kills me...
  • Limkokwing(putrajaya)-From my observation,this college has spend too much advertise fashion design,but the courses not really good as the students studied there,so is not worth too spent so much $$$ on it.....
  • Equator of Art Academy(penang)-i heard this college is ok,but it is not too famous and less student there take part in competition
  • Saito(KL)-same reason with equator
  • The One-not really know much about this course in this college,but from what i know,esmod in paris is not really a good  fashion school nowadays..
  • PJCAD&Inti&UCSI-is too new for fashion design
  • MIA-i heard the fashion design there is not too shabby

I really hope i can get opinions from you all as i am totally LOST,thanks so much :) 

Here are some suggestions: 

1. Raffles University Iskandar in Malaysia to pursue a Bachelor of Fashion Design (Honours). 
2. Raffles College of Higher Education Kuala Lumpur (RCHEKL) to pursue a Bachelor of Design (Fashion Design). 
3. Limkokwing University of Creative Technology in Cyberjaya, Malaysia to pursue a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Fashion & Retailing 

I hope this helps. Good luck with your choice!