Sign in to follow this  
lucy1210

Pregnancy Wedding Dresses

Hi, I'm Lucy Smith, I want to talk to the brides who are expecting a little one at their wedding. So depending on how public you want to be about your pregnancy, there's a couple different dresses that I think really suit a pregnant bride. First off, the empire dress. The empire dress is great because it's just high-waisted and from the waist high waist on it's just fabric. So depending on if you're not sure how big you're going to get, it's great because it leaves kind of cushion and room to grow. The one thing about that though, the empire is that with the fabric just kind of plain and draping, it really accentuates your belly, so if you're trying to be a little discreet about the pregnancy, then empire might not be the best option for you. If you are trying to be a little bit more discreet, the better option I believe is maybe something like an A line. An A line that has maybe like a detail or something that cuts across the abdomen, and also maybe there's a lot of detail or embroidery or something else kind of visually breaking up the space, so you don't really concentrate, and you can't really see the bump so much. So, depending on what your situation is, how far along you are, there's lots of options for you. So, don't worry you're still going to look beautiful, you'll still have that dream wedding. So, I hope these tips help.

P_13363_1_357051.jpg

You can buy your perfect pregnancy wedding dresses on these big online shop:

Davidsbridal.com

Ebay.com

Dhgate.com

Great post!

If you just like to keep things simple, please come to Voguequeen to choose one simple wedding dress. There are many perfect simple wedding dresses with big discount are here for you to shop now.We have got some 2014 wedding dresses.

2012090094.jpg