Sign in to follow this  
Nickster

Ms. FX Queen 05' Paegant

St Paul, St Augustine and St Anthony also-lah.

no need lar, if she's hot as ever then i think u straight away call coffin car can d.

after heat1, heat2 n last nite after finalising the 3rd heat girls.. i guess i've really gotta say semi final is the da bomb ! the show is getting too hot too handle now !

30 bombshells gonna parade the stage n dazzle the unsuspecting or already expecting to be 'killed' crowd and not to mention this time we got lotsa red hot smoooookin babes n hell yeh not forgetting our own MYB homies are gonna raise the tempreature too ! blowup.gif

guys n girls take my words, COME FOR THE SHOW !!! clap.gif

Make that 29 hot chicas.. Heheheeh...

smile.gif

Yeah 29 Bombshelss and 1 ATOMIC Bomb dropping tongue.gif

Erm.. Don't get ur drift..

Anyway, 29 hot chicas and 1 ugly duckling.. Heheheheh..

smile.gif

Wahh ... 555 pixels by 604 pixels also cannot see-ah? shock.giftongue.gif

Anyway, the 'bigger' versions are all over the pages, except bikini shots, which I already mention why I won't put them up.

digi: probably you can link the pictures to a different website with bigger view? huh.gif

A 555 pixel width is sufficient for anyone to see the overall picture of all the 30 contestants, it's not meant to be a thumbnail to bigger versions of the photos.

A 555 pixel width is sufficient for anyone to see the overall picture of all the 30 contestants, it's not meant to be a thumbnail to bigger versions of the photos.

im aware of that. i was only suggesting because i thought it would be easier for members to view them. i didnt know the bigger versions have already been posted (except the bikini ones). now that youve made it clear, i understand. smile.gif

ok ok ... hehe

You know lah, there are hundreds of 'Guest' visiting MYB everyday, you won't know who are potential 'cyberthieves' of images. Some people are not satisfied by just LOOKING at the images and then closing the window. The largest of images are already here in MYB, sufficient for anyone to see. Larger ones won't be found anywhere else.

After all, this IS the internet laughing.gif

Yalah yalah ... beer for all photographers ... let's Drink and Shoot! laughing.giftongue.gif

beer.gif

can i come and shoot too?? ahem.. mua no professional, but love photography heaps!

ok maybe today a lil too rush.. can i join for the coming ups?