Sign in to follow this  
shiewguan

Great Deals on Ampoules and High Grade Essence for sale (exclusively selected for your wedding needs!...Click to read through :)

Special Selected Bridal Package- Great Deals on Ampoules & Essence perfectly packed for your preparations on your BIG BIG DAY! At a very very affordable price thumbsu.gif

Hi Girls!!!

Check out this Bridal Package for all bride to be's out there....

Being charge crazily by bridal shops on ampoules, at least RM40 per veil??

I would like to share my happiness with all brides out there, the ampoule that I am using is La Belle Paris Ampoules! & if you would put your trust on me and give these products a try, I guarantee you will love it to the max!

For RM120.00, I am selling these self-customized/ selected best La Belle Ampoules + Facial Essentials package below for your big day! It comes in a set and set perfectly for normal/ dry skin!

• 1 box of perfectly selected ampoules (10 veils in a box)

-  5 veils of Collagen Repair Ampoules (To use 3 months before your Photo-shoot)

-  5 veils of Fair Make Up Ampoules (To use during your Photo-shoot)

• 2 veils of Vitamin C Plus Ampoules (keeps your skin healthy and radiant, To use after the Photo-shoot)

• 2 veils of Acnex “or” Sooth Hydrating Ampoules (For the Bridegroom aka your hubby!)

-  Acnex works great for the bridegroom who has pimples or acnes, it will also purify his skin before putting on the foundation...my husband uses this for the photo shoot. For normal skin Groom, Sooth Hydrating works best!)

• 2 pcs of selected Face Mask Sheet (For the bride and groom to pamper themselves after a tiring Actual Day & Dinner!)

• 2 Refill bottle for unfinished ampoules (if you did not finish it, keep it in the bottle for later use :)

• One mystery gift for the bride coz its her big day! She so deserve all the good things :)

YES!! All the above for only RM 120.00 only!!

PLUS.....That's not all...

If you add in another RM 25, I would include 2 bottles of La Belle Paris Gold Essence (This essence is a little pricy per bottle as it contains gold leaf, all the goodness and new improved formula for your healthy skin!! With benefits as per below;

-          Slow collagen depletion and prevent sagging skin.

-          Assists to protect against pollution effects & damaging UV rays

-          Gold leaf help speeds up cellular process

-          To regenerate healthy, firm skin cells and reduce fine line & wrinkle

-          Can also use to apply under eye area to reduce fine lines & firm up eye area

All La Belle Ampoules & Essence are expired in year 2015 so no worries on the expiry date :)

To order the above...just follow these simple steps :)

1. Please email me at ch3ryl19@gmail.com if anyone is interested stating how many of above package that you wanted

2. Let me know your husband’s skin condition to determine the type of ampoule to be used by him.

3. Also to let me know if you wanted to add 2 bottles of the La Belle Gold Essence where you need to add another RM 25.

4. I will reply your email in within a day for your order confirmation and the total amount you need to pay. Also, I will include my bank details together with the email confirmation.

5. Your parcel will be sent out by Pos Laju Courier at a flat rate of RM 7.00 (West Malaysia), For East Malaysia, It will be charged at RM 10.00 flat rate. For orders above RM 150, courier charges will be waived :)

6. If any gorgeous worried that I might be a fake seller, please contact me for COD where we can meet up for COD ...I am only available at Klang Valley preferable nearby at Mid Valley Megamall as I am heavily pregnant right now, so sorry :(

Thank you for your support!!

XOXO

Cherylc

Visit my blog at sweetampoules.blogspot.com for more information and other more choices!

Edited by shiewguan