Sign in to follow this  
sherla

Dating older men...advice? :/

Do older men actually thinks about the future with you in it if he's talking about marriage? I'm dating a 39 year old man , and i'm 26. We're in a long distance relationship.He actually did visit me twice this year.. and he met my family already.He asked me to marry him the other day,I havent met his family yet, but I will next year during Chinese New Year .. I'm just feeling insecure since he's so far away and I don't know what he's doing over there. :( . But he does spend a lot of money for me, even bought my air ticket for next already. :( He called me every night, but these past few days, we only talk less than a minute because he said he's busy arranging the loan or whatever payment since he's buying a house over there. He text me good morning everyday..and i don't know why am I still having doubts about him.I love him , but I'm scared that he'll cheat on me ... I'm letting him be my mood setter, I'll be sad the whole day if I feel like he doesn't care about me and didn't call me to make me feel better. any advice? :(

Since an older man may have a broader perspective on life simply because he is more experienced, you can ask him questions that a younger man might find threatening. For instance, you can ask him about career growth or money management because he is likely to be very supportive, offering you advice from his experience, referring you to professional colleagues, or simply pointing out where you can find your best answers.

Additionally, an older man will probably really enjoy talking things over with you. By asking him about important decisions you're thinking of making, he will not only be able to offer insights, but he will also feel recognized and appreciated. Older men like to share their knowledge, wisdom, and advice. They enjoy being generous and helpful.