Sign in to follow this  
EFSEEdesigns

Personalized and Custom-Made Resin Jewelry & Canvas Print - Everything Handmade!

Love handmade items? At EFSEE designs everything is handmade and I can customize to your preference.  I recently started EFSEE designs as a way to give back to society.My way of 'giving back to society' is by contributing 20% of the profit from EFSEE designs to a charity organization (for now it's to World Vision). The reason I took this approach to give back is because I love making handmade crafts and I would love to be able to give more to help those in need. Unfortunately, on my own, my funds are really limited. So one day I had an idea to merge this two together and I reckon that given a chance, people would love to give and it's probably easier to convince people to give if they actually get something from their giving. *_^ and that's how EFSEE designs was birthed.

For now, the items I carry are from the EFSEE.Jewelry and EFSEE.deco range and under these range there are handmade resin necklaces and handmade canvas prints (more to come).

If you are planning to give someone a gift or you would like to support my cause, please do drop by my FB page at www.facebook.com/EFSEEdesigns

I will be launching a new range for specially for children in October 2013 in conjunction with October being the month we celebrate Children's Day in Malaysia. So do keep a look out for it. You may just find some items good as a Christmas gift!

Thank You!