Sign in to follow this  
nurulazzin

where should i send my son to?

my son's second E-rayuan had been rejected by UM, he applied for psychology studies. i personally think that he deserve it as he scored 10As in his SPM! we were so shocked when receive this news.. anyone facing the same problem? where should i send my son to now???

my friend face the same problem with her son..she said good result in STPM and top 10 in school but still cannot get UM...very high and selective from UM.. she sent her son to private college now but planning to send him to either to New Zealand or Australia..

If u planning to send your son to study abroad, u can spend some time and bring your son go to KL convention centre. There got Education UK Exhibition, will run from 5 to 6 October 2013. I get this info from my friends. Education UK Exhibition provides full range of studying abroad information to students, parents and visitors including language preparation, IELTS, TOEFL test, education consultancy, scholarships, programmes and courses from quality institutions and universities. No need entry fee.The event provides exhibitors with direct contact to education professionals from all levels and institutions, u can ask them if got any questions. If you are interested in exhibiting visit this website http://www.educationuk.org/malaysia/articles/exhibition-2013/

Edited by etev

Private education (if viable) will definitely be more valuable than public education due to various reasons: 

1) The government has a vested interest in "educating" the people

2) Private institutions hire more industry experts and apply industry standards in their syllable

3) Albeit a little pricier, scholarships are available and the facilities in private institutions will definitely be more updated