Sign in to follow this  
heartbroken

can u believe n wat would u feel?

hmmm,

have you ever wondered..if there is no God nor Demon...ancient people dominated and told everyone that the other side (demon) is the good one, and all the bad stuff are the good ones, guess all of us will be behaving horribly without even having the split thought that we were behaving bad...hmmm, suddenly too profound hohoho..sorry if this confuses you hehehe...

I am not going to comment on Gods and Demons... go to religion thread.

Just 2 of my point of view on the original initial thread...

If your ex- really loved you.. The breakup was painfully hurt. Don't you think he/she will learn/change because of that?

Besides who said we have to be the same person. Can't we be better than who we were? Or become so depress that turn a person to become a smoker, drinker and player?

Maybe if you think he/she has change... then there could be a new possibility? or at least want to be friends again?

By the way, the original thread mention she heard from this friend and that.... well different people have different perception... so the same person could be perceived differently by many people... So you heard different points of views only.... still the same person?

Is either one of the two possibilities above is true?

thats my 2-cents...

have a chocolate and enjoy life smile.gif

em..i sees it myself too...yes mayb some of u r rite..there is nothin wrong with his attitude,just my perception..mayb d one in him now is what he suppose to b...i dunno..but i just pray for a beeter him n i hope he leads a happy life..though i still love him,but this ll remain silently in my heart...i dun think we can b friend anymore

All of us tend to go through some changes throughout our life...as long as we know what we are doing...and dare to risk for the changes...i dont see there's anythg wrong with it...

We accept the person as who he/she is...not through our expectation...whether he/she should behave in certain ways...