Sign in to follow this  
Alexis_BeadingLove

d'Italiane: Great Italian food over the last 10 years

Hi ladies!

I would like to share a little about this restaurant, d'Italiane. There are a few outlets: Jaya33 PJ, Paradigm Mall and Sunway Giza Mall. I usually frequent the outlets in PJ. 

This restaurant started up as a small tiny restaurant in Shah Alam probably around 10 years ago. The owner is an enterprising man and decided to move and expand to the PJ area. He is now in the midst of opening a fusion restaurant and a chinese restaurant. 

The good at d'Italiane is amazing! Try doing a google search and you will find lots of great reviews. I have yet to have pizza which is as good as their oven-baked signature pizza and their filet mignon is excellent. The desserts are to die for! Everything is really fresh and although the prices are slightly above average, it is well worth the money.

I would recommend this restaurant for any kind of occasion. The outlet in Paradigm has nice decor and there is always an outdoor area for chilling!

x

Alexis