which is the best plan?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. vote it!

• XOX-prepaid+plan
    • maxis hotlink plan
    • digi prepaid smart plan
    • the cun plan
    • UMI18/28/38/48 plan

looking for a data plan...which low usage plan with data, calls and sms is the best one here???wanna find with the best coverage one..hehe...which telco u all suggest? and dont too expensive pls...if got promotion will be best of the best lah! wahaha

:takepicture: Here to vote for XOX-Prepaid + Plan! Haha actually im a U mobile user b4, but currently im using  XOX, satisfied with the current telco service, don’t feel the need to change ad haha!

:takepicture: Here to vote for XOX-Prepaid + Plan! Haha actually im a U mobile user b4, but currently im using  XOX, satisfied with the current telco service, don’t feel the need to change ad haha!

Honestly, telco company owz gv us new promotions n free services, so in order to save money, we shud owz compare n choose the right package.. Btw, I vote for U mobile.. I am U mobile user now.. For me, tis plan is gud n cheap..n we cn get much more benefits such as Free Messaging with Kakao Talk/ WeChat, Member Get Member, Unlimited internet Usage with UMI 38, Free Calls & SMS, Free prepaid SIM pack etc..most important  is we dunhv to change our contact number one..Take a look here http://www.u.com.my/moveup2u

depends on u la, see what u need now

for me, i just want to get a cheap one, so u mobile would b my choice!

cause only RM30 each month and we can get free sms, calls and internet apps

so cheap and nice!!!