Sign in to follow this  
^Prince007^

The Ideal Bf

u have to choose only one advantage in a guy..  

143 members have voted

1. 1. u have to choose only one advantage in a guy..

• HAndsome, cute, good-looking u ever imagined being with
    • Rich, pamper u with gifts, get what u want easily
    • Superkind,nice very polite , very nice to everyone, to you
    • Very mature, know how to think rationally, furure predictor
    • Great listener, know how to make u melt in the heart
    • Good in things u value, activities such as humour, sports, singing
    • Very ambitous, work very hard to get what he want
    • Super caring, treat u like a princess
    • others....

well, i dunno wat talent LT is talking about, but i can see that you, reveur, have a great talent

well, i dunno wat talent LT is talking about, but i can see that you, reveur, have a great talent

You mean in poking wholes in solution? or making ppl angry?

as wat i can see is making ppl angry, but till now, i not yet kena from u la. correct me if i am wrong. smile.gif

as wat i can see is making ppl angry, but till now, i not yet kena from u la. correct me if i am wrong. smile.gif

ACtually ur right. And i cant defend myself coz i do make ppl angry from time to time. More so when ppl cannot accept what i think and i provoke them more. biggrin.gif

Push them to their limit where they cant find a reason hence they get angry.

Intersting enough. I am open minded. I can accept what you think. I might provoke. Poke whole but hey its ur thought. If u can give a good reason then its good enough. But if you cant. hence you get angry.

ACtually ur right. And i cant defend myself coz i do make ppl angry from time to time. More so when ppl cannot accept what i think and i provoke them more. biggrin.gif

Intersting enough. I am open minded. I can accept what you think. I might provoke. Poke whole but hey its ur thought. If u can give a good reason then its good enough. But if you cant. hence you get angry.

...stupid

... And thats an attribute to look for in hunks,

especially if he is loaded and handsome.

Am I right? tongue.gif

...stupid

... And thats an attribute to look for in hunks,

especially if he is loaded and handsome.

Am I right? tongue.gif

stupid and annoying? i think i'll pass even if he's loaded and handsome. unless of course if he's sultan of brunei.... wink.gif

now this argument abt provoking and pushing ppl to the limit is somewhat refreshing. and what's best is that its open to argument. making ppl angry shows immaturity and patience indicates wisdom. competing to prove nothing is simply stupid. a guy can be demeaning at times, and often act on an implulse. thus, they say things that they dont mean and then having a second thought abt it. definately, not a trait what i want in a guy.

i have been patient. but i am no gandhi. why do u think i need prozac for?

i don't know what you guys are referring to but perhaps it is not easy to comprehend your opinions or your way of saying things as you make quite a number of grammatical errors.

i also don't know if anyone is open minded. this is rather a philosophical question. being open minded and claiming to be open minded is a paradox. i think we inevitably switch from one state to the other - only then are we open minded.

Good Listener...

Cant stand having a bf who wont listen to my problem...piss me off with all those bs instead of relevant advice or suggestion...ppl who use bs as advice really irritates me...

U are a person who is straight forward isit?

well to tell u the truth a lot of ppl can't accept the straight-forwardness. ppl like me, dun mind one. i really dun care, say whatever u want. i just listen only. tongue.gif straight-forward is good. coz other ppl think they are what they aren't.

edited: Typo

Just wanted to point out something... since most of you gals here know what cha want in a guy... but honestly how many of you have overlooked or took those qualities for granted? .. How many of us knows what we like but didn't see it eventhough its just standing in front of you... but regret once u've lost it? ..

Not trying to create fuss here.. but wanted to point out that we should always cherish wat is available to us.. cool.gif

well.. i think i need a mature type of boyfriend, i dun expect he understand fully of what i'm thinking but understand what he want and to achieve. for somehow, i wish he could care about me, no need to be like a princess, but for certain thing, he should know what to do in the right time and what is not. i won't expect he spent so much on me, i hope he can cover all his expenses and save the extra $$ for his/our future. Dun need him to be handsome but presentable.. and dun expect to stick together all the times but at least spent a little time for each other.. smile.gif

"Super caring, treat u like a princess".. Haha.. my gf used to say I'm like that.. treat her not like princess, not like queen, but like the king.

"Super caring, treat u like a princess".. Haha.. my gf used to say I'm like that.. treat her not like princess, not like queen, but like the king.

thats nice. not many people show their appreciation by complimenting their partner. biggrin.gif

i think i ve found someone who r almost ve all the points stated there:

Superkind,nice very polite , very nice to everyone, to you

Very mature, know how to think rationally, future predictor

Great listener, know how to make u melt in the heart

Good in things u value, activities such as humour, sports, singing

Very ambitous, work very hard to get what he want

Super caring, treat u like a princess

Very mature, know how to think rationally, furure predictor

so is he your boyfriend?

of course smile.gif

Very mature, know how to think rationally, future predictor

wah...

you have such a nice and sweet boyfriend

say him until "heaven only got, earth don't have"

don't scare other girls here want to know who is he and rampas him away ah ? tongue.gif

but anyway i think he is very in love with you until he can treat you so nice and cannot be seperated edi la.. laughing.giftongue.gif

wah...

you have such a nice and sweet boyfriend

say him until "heaven only got, earth don't have"

don't scare other girls here want to know who is he and rampas him away ah ? tongue.gif

but anyway i think he is very in love with you until he can treat you so nice and cannot be seperated edi la.. laughing.giftongue.gif

wahhhhh...kassie....although very mushy, but im jealous edi....laughing.giflaughing.gif