Sign in to follow this  
^Prince007^

The Ideal Bf

u have to choose only one advantage in a guy..  

143 members have voted

1. 1. u have to choose only one advantage in a guy..

• HAndsome, cute, good-looking u ever imagined being with
    • Rich, pamper u with gifts, get what u want easily
    • Superkind,nice very polite , very nice to everyone, to you
    • Very mature, know how to think rationally, furure predictor
    • Great listener, know how to make u melt in the heart
    • Good in things u value, activities such as humour, sports, singing
    • Very ambitous, work very hard to get what he want
    • Super caring, treat u like a princess
    • others....

emmm...i can say tat im a bit metaralistic....i need a bf who ve his own car. i dun him sharing car with parents la... tongue.gif tats mayb im so into car...tis de first point!! then definitely he is not a good clubber cuz i dun club....then smoke is ok...but not gambling..i hate guys who like gamble!! once in a while is ok...dun tell me always go genting then ill get mad. no need to b len chai but not dump dump guy tongue.gif ermm..i think tats all..

for me...i need my bf care me very much!!! i'm oso materialistic...ahahaha....so i like my bf wear clean, tidy and trend a bit!!! tongue.gif

gamble is okie....coz my bf like gamble...but not everyday la...once a while is okie!!! most important...i dun like guy talk too much rude word and coarse language!!! mad.gif of course cannot LCLY, show off la...hate all tis!!! nono.gif

guyz should learn how to treat galz better...not just treat own gf good!!! coz sometimes guyz really rude if saw galz not pretty....if pretty galz..guyz attitude will change quickly!!! dry.gif

guyz should learn how to treat galz better...not just treat own gf good!!! coz sometimes guyz really rude if saw galz not pretty....if pretty galz..guyz attitude will change quickly!!! dry.gif

yah...i cant stand guys with tis attitude...and no lala guys...ehehe...those wit dunno wat kind of hair style....gold color then one side long one side short mad.gif ....then wear t-shirt wiht lots of dragon ah....

yah...i cant stand guys with tis attitude...and no lala guys...ehehe...those wit dunno wat kind of hair style....gold color then one side long one side short mad.gif ....then wear t-shirt wiht lots of dragon ah....

But guy real attitude cant be change.

Although some of them be nice to leng nui only.

yaya...agree wif u kassie!!! clapping.gif

dun like those lala chai...wear those ugly shirt then the pants like big trumpet wif those dunno wat hair style...then act like very leng chai...yuk!!! puke.gif

yeah , i think.........attitude can change.....if he always flirt with gals....4ever will flirt with gals.......ai...do guys change to be with the person they love?

yeah , i think.........attitude can change.....if he always flirt with gals....4ever will flirt with gals.......ai...do guys change to be with the person they love?

they do change by experience.... and by time....

My ideal bf ar... He doesnt need to be a rich man, but must has a job. He needs to love me, and my family as well. Because i'm quite homie and i care about my family. He has to be taller than me when i wear high heels. He cant be younger than me, at least same age. I dont mind if he's a few months younger, but the furthest is same age. He cant addict to gamble. Even gamble, cant do it all the time and a lot of money. Better dont smoke. I dont mind if he smokes, but better not, because not good for me and our family. He doesnt need to be good looking, but he must be tidy, at least. Cant go out with someone who is stink. I'm a bit of clean freak.

he must able to protect me.. ahahhaa

what i mean is i dont want a guy who is soft soft wan.. do anything also scare... chicken.. tak nak..

non smoker, non gambler, not dirty, not untidy...

not the playboy type.. must be polite wan.. dont wan a rude bf.. so mempersiasuikan.. dry.gif

must be good in something.. like sports, computer.. either..good stuff la..

dont wan a chinchai chinchai bf.. must have own opinion wan.. some guys are so chinchai.. cannot make up his mind.. i dont want.. hehe..

hm... am i too much?? kekeke tongue.gif

he must able to protect me.. ahahhaa

what i mean is i dont want a guy who is soft soft wan.. do anything also scare... chicken.. tak nak..

non smoker, non gambler, not dirty, not untidy...

not the playboy type.. must be polite wan.. dont wan a rude bf.. so mempersiasuikan.. dry.gif

must be good in something.. like sports, computer.. either..good stuff la..

dont wan a chinchai chinchai bf.. must have own opinion wan.. some guys are so chinchai.. cannot make up his mind.. i dont want.. hehe..

hm... am i too much?? kekeke tongue.gif

Hehe... Have u got your ideal bf now?

Do u think sometimes what u think is not what u get??

hehe.. almost there but not yet..

kekekek tongue.gif

its hard to find a guy that have all the perfect qualities.. not everyone is perfect.. but i do hope i get the right type.. hehehe... biggrin.gif

Even ourselves are not perfect, so i wont expect a perfect person. That's impossible.... As long as he's a good guy, and he loes me, then it's fine.

Yeah, agree with Rayleen. My bf is what i'm looking for, i'm happy staying with him and he does so too. I'm lucky to have him clap.gif

understand coco? dun go and critisize my bf's body again... i'll kill u... i swear.... to each his own... means everybody got different likes and taste... leave mine alone and i'll leave urs.

your problem la.

just saying the truth and that's what i think u might think differently and that's ur opinion. this is a lil something call "freedom of speech"

its not call defamation i'm doing .. its not like i'm comparing him with an animal of somewhat.. maybe u should go learn law..

if not happy .. SUE ME la.. see what u'll get.. a good laugh by the judges only.

I've taken law too..

rayleen and babycoco...cool down cool down!!! lookaround.gif