ong

Are you satisfied with your job ?

Are you satisfied with your job ?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with your job ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I used to like my job, but now because got new boss, I hate going to work! You know why? Because he is a "humsup lo". Wah, he look at you up down up down, scan you.. and whenever I wear skirt he always stare at my legs.. GELI!!!!!! I call him Dirty Old Man.. So gross! Bluek!

QUOTE (ong @ Oct 31 2005, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just wondering if you guys are satisfied with your current job right now or not ?

I'm quite satisfied with my job right now because i like what i'm doing and the pay is not bad for a person of my qualification but my problem is that i'm not sure where i want myself to be in the future

Anyway, mind sharing why you're satisfied with your job / why you're not ?

I love my job. But my problem is engineers don't make much. So, I'm having a multiple source of income so that I'm able to keep doing the job that I love.

voted yes -
pros - higher than av pay, get to meet lots of very nice & intelligent people. Work for the largest iron ore mining joing venture made up of BHP & Rio Tinto in Australia.
cons - lots of big meetings which goes on for at least 4-8 hrs, usually good food is provided. Edited by Joukowski

To those who are not satisfied with your work, if you want to move on to a new direction, by starting your own business, check this out. smile.gif

And to those who are satisfied with your work, if you want to experience something new and exciting, check this out too. smile.gif

hello,

i am a music teacher. parents like me, and my music school clerk like me.. in fact everyone in my workplace like me. they said that i am creative, efficient and discipline.

but, i voted no.. i hate my job. i never like this job. they pay is a bit low. and my students sucks... i hate them. the worst part is deeling with the parents. when the kids failed their exam due to their own lazyness, parents will require to change techer and will regard us as "irresponsible and lazy" i mean.. come on.. your kid is the lazy one Edited by MTYH

To all those who need help or are just plain bored.

WANT A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE? WANT A NEW AVENUE OF INCOME? =D PM ME =D I'LL TEACH U HOW TO DO IT FROM HOME.

Well, i just changed jobs recently, and so far i am very happy. Great team, great support, great technical platforms. Only thing is the target is very high. Yes, i am in business development hehehe

I used to love my job and my friends always called me a workaholic. Recently, I have totally changed my perception of many things after being victimized by a gang of good-for-nothing colleagues. My boss is one-of-a-kind too and I really missed my previous boss.....It's time to change job, I guess.