Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

What you think?

Juz wanna know what you gals/guys think about those gals who...go clubbing often...reason is to fish (look for good looking and rich guys) ... with the hope that these guys could give them a few hundreds or more a mth as pocket $$$ ...

gals: you think you are or will be one of these gals?

guys: you think you will get involve wid these gals?

PS. I understand that this is none of our business...its their life...but I juz wanna know whats your opinion on them...truly fr your heart...

***no offense juz pure discussion...

Hmm... that is lame. I do not do that and NO WAY i would do that. Okay well, I do go clubbing, and I do take a glimpse or two at guys. However, my main purpose is to dance and enjoy myself there. I rather have fun dancing with my friends and get high in the music rather than go fishing there. AND ... it is not safe to do so. Ewww ... that is fat hopes hoping for the guys to give loads of money monthly. That is pure using. The guys in the other hand, would not be serious. I mean if they want and love it, I have got nothing to say. They love it they do it, I have no qualms on that. Nevertheless, it's really pathetic, pathetic and oh so pathetic.

Yeah, some of my friends do that. Not so much of getting extra $$$ monthly tho ..just so thaT they can go clubbing for free.

I don't think I'm like that, don't have that kind of great personality to capture 'fish'

hehe

another thing is, rich guys who gives $$$ easy aren't good looking cuz good looking guys wouldn't have to do that

so unless gurls r prepared to get stuck with an 'uncle', y bother

Well, just my honest opinion. anyone knows good looking hunks who provides pocket $$$???

don't care lah... we need all kinds of people in this world. most important is everyone has a companion. we should not be lonely no matter how we get our company.

ohh..no way i'll be one of them.its not a good way to earn a few hundred bucks la..besides, it degrades the female sex.I am not a femininist but nothing comes for free.You want money that way, you need to give up something..

Finding rich good looking guys for $$$. That service doesn't come for free. No man is stupid enough to just give cash without expecting something in return. I won't call myself a hardcore clubber but I guess I go clubbing more than an average person does. If you've club that many times, you should be wise enough to know the rules.

Most of the man with $$$ are normally married man in the clubs looking for some extra fun.I guess if people are comfortable with complying what is demanded by the man with no emotion attached in return of that extra cash,then they are lucky in the sense that both gets what they want.

As for me, I don't think I am or will be one of them because my ego and dignity will probably overide everything else.I go clubbing purely for the fun of dancing and having a good time with friends.

i do believe there're ppl like that...but i'm very very sure that i'm not...i don even wanna talk to the ppl there...cuz ppl there might not be real or maybe they're looking for something else.....as wat ppl said...most ppl who did that are married...but for sure they're looking for returns..i went clubbing the other day...n i saw a bunch of -toot- is making a lot of noice in order to get attention from others...MAYBE they're one of those...actually non of our business...really tongue.gif

are u guys talking about me? rich & good looking guy... wink.gif

yes anthem..they are talking about u; rich and hamsap...i mean handsome.

i dont mind making friends with them coz i know i'm not rich n' not good looking..too bad they dont wanna entertain me...darn

Certainly, I ain't one of those gals. Yea, i do go pubbing once in a while with friends and all. Why would they want to do it anyway? Isn't it the same as prostitution? Gosh! No guy will give out $$$ without getting anything in return. Girls, just work for $$.

Well, yea I agree that a rich + handsome guy won't give out the $$ easily.

I'm not and will not be one of those gals. It's just not me to do such thing. I don't even want guys to buy me dinners, unless they are friends where I know I can treat them back in the future.

Handsome guys? Rich guys? Handsome Rich guys? Aaahh.. Where to find anyway?

Peachgal ....rather suprise this question came out in here... think it's pretty cool the way some of u answers to it ...

guys who thinks about these girl ?

basically i dun think it will matter much in kl ..cause theres so much of this going around .... sickening though ....cause i use to go clubbing a lot as in 2-3 times a week ..till i found out something like this is going on ....have since stop my clubbing activities ....cause it defeats my purpose of making friends there....

things to take into consideration .. girls can flirt n get what they want from guys ..for me ...i personally dont care... it's up to the guy if they wanna give ...it's up to them ....$$ is a necessity ..so can't blame people who suck up on others just to live a better life or confortable life .....some are lucky to be born in a well to do family ..some are not .. it's how they make use of whatever to get whats needed ...good or bad ...

but seriously girls ....this isn't the path to go ..cause everyone in the club would know about this .. i'm not saying that the guys will talk about it ...rather most of the time..it's the girl's girlfriends who will gossip bout it ..weird heh tongue.gif and when ur mr.right comes ur way n hears this about u .. it's just gonna be really bad ...

well to me ...it doesn't matter what u do in life ....if u want something ...go get it .... no matter how u get it ..dun let people's view bother you ...cause at the end of the day .. "it's your life" ...just as long as u dun go around hurting people lar ~~ lol tongue.gif

Most of the time when I goto clubs, it's either for an event, or I am supposed to to WORK in there, so I get paid tongue.gif

Should I club with friends, it's only my girl friends or guy friends, who would bother about any girls (or in some occasion, guys) 'fishing' in there?

Like sean mentioned, it's their life, who cares. It's easy money for some of them but in the end, they pay with their reputation and dignity. They can go around and say "Who the f**k cares man ... it's my life ..."

Yeah, what goes around comes around. You dun wanna be called a son or a daughter of a ex-'fisher' do you? So if you think easy money is cool, think again.

my house got two.

there is a supply, there is a deman.

or should it be there is a deman there is a supply?

not too well with marketing. smile.gif

me NOT tht kinda gurl.it's definitely outta d Q.like many gurls,my dignity n pride override all other benefits.anwyas,i go 2 clubs wif my frens.they wont even let me drink plain water there.n of course i do get all d protection.haha...weirdo guys cant really get near me unless me go wif a bunch of gurls.well,dancing wont b at a spot liao coz we'll b running away.wat's d point of knowing weird guys?we go 2 clubs 2 enjoy d dancing or celebrate frens' b'day..not 2 pick up guys...me neva give my name 2 any1 in d club n among my frens,we dun call each other's name in d club..

there r many but dun think u'll feel secure around them.even if they r absolutely loyal 2 u n not a womaniser,u'll alwiz feel jealous coz gurls juz luv 2 stick 2 them 24/7.not 2 mention all d pressures from their family members or their grp of frens.sumtimes,they even make u feel worthless...u gotta b strong n self confidence muz b high in order 2 stand all d shitty stuff...speaking from frens' experience both from gurls who date rich n handsome guys n guys who r rich n handsome...

have u guys heard this song "I don't know if she is a gold digger, But she aint messin with no broke nigger"

its a gr8 song hehehe.

But yeah i have rich friends who kinda do that...they really rich, and not too bad looking, but drive sports car and have LV bags and DKNY and Burberry. but the gurls are really high maintanance.