Sign in to follow this  
XinJie

Chanel cosmetics

EYEBROWS

IPB Image

SCULPTE SOURCILS

Matt black lacquered wooden pencil for the eyebrows

Double-ended eyebrow pencil. Choice of 3 shades.

A natural powdered finish that emphasises the eyes. An innovative formula containing a high concentration of pigments, talc and kaolin, for an intense makeup and soft, easy application. Its soft texture does not drag, and defines the line of the eyebrows precisely.

Three slightly smoky shades are ideal for blending to match eyebrow and hair colour: Blond Clair, Brun and Cendre Noir. Depending on the intensity of application, they give a natural or more strongly defined eye makeup. Contents : 1 g. A professional accessory, the specific sharpener from CHANEL, ensures a permanently precise line. Replaces LE CRAYON SOURCILS.

Easy to apply, for perfect control and definition of the eyebrows. To shape the eyebrows and emphasise the eyes, apply SCULPTE SOURCILS to uneven or sparse sections, following the natural line of the eyebrow. Blend with the new applicator.

IPB Image

LE SOURCIL DE CHANEL

3 eyebrow powders with accessories

Personalised eyebrow shaping.

The line of your eyebrow is reshaped and redefined.The 3 shades of eyebrow powder allow you to obtain an exact match for your eyebrow colour. LE SOURCIL DE CHANEL shapes and grooms your eyebrows with a complete, personalised makeup

Contains 3 specific accessories and 3 shades of powder to provide an exact match for your eyebrow colour.

The tweezers reshape your eyebrows to a perfect arc.The eyebrow brush grooms your eyebrows in the direction of growth. The bevelled applicator applies a well-defined, precise makeup. The compact contains a magnifying mirror to ensure accuracy of application.

LIP STICKS

IPB Image

ROUGE ALLURE

Intensely colored lipstick with a luminous, satiny makeup result

A black lacquered case that hides a sensual lipstick dressed in gold.

Ultra-feminine and almost provocative with its little click, this new beauty expression is a trigger of seduction.

ROUGE ALLURE reveals intense color in just one click.

The wonderfully luminous and satiny makeup result offers maximum color with the very first stroke.

The new supple, ultra-fine and ultra-gliding second-skin texture becomes one with the lips to fully reveal its color...

Choose your own shades from the color palette: from the most tender to the most sensual, from the most natural to the most sophisticated.

ROUGE ALLURE reveals your power of seduction.

An object of desire, ROUGE ALLURE is simple, luxurious and modern all at once.

A timeless feminine gesture reinterpreted by CHANEL. A trigger of seduction ideal for sensual impromptu touch-ups: in one click, the lipstick is revealed and ready for application.

A true beauty accessory, ROUGE ALLURE incites the desire to see yourself and be seen by others. It becomes the essential ally of your allure...

For perfectly defined lips: trace lip contours with LE CRAYON LÈVRES in a shade close to that of your lipstick.

IPB Image

AQUALUMIÈRE

Sheer colour lipstick

Glossy lipstick with SPF 15. Brilliance, comfort, protection.

AQUALUMIÈRE: the immediate pleasure of a smooth cream texture for lasting comfort. A lipstick with incredible shine in semi-sheer shades to reveal the fullness of your lips. Its sparkling cocktail of ingredients leaves your lips soft and supple.

Your lips are protected and luminous.

Shea butter nourishes and soothes the lips. Phytantriol allows for improved and continuous hydration* of the lips, an action reinforced by the "volume booster" for a volumizing lip effect. Vitamin E derivative helps slow skin ageing and prolong the youthfulness of the lips. The UVA and UVB chemical filters protect the skin against the effects of the sun with SPF 15. Contents: 3.5g.

To improve the hold of your lipstick, powder your lips before application. For a perfect finish, trace the contour of your lips with LE CRAYON LÈVRES, selecting a shade similar to the lipstick shade chosen.

* By penetration of the upper layers of the epidermis

IPB Image

ROUGE HYDRABASE

Moisturising satin lipstick

Sophisticated lip colour.

ROUGE À LÈVRES HYDRABASE brings comfort and hydration* to your lips. A soft, creamy, texture. A wide range of shades. A silky satin finish.

Castor oil and a lanolin derivative supply the satin finish and ensure a lasting hold. The creamy texture of shea butter leaves lips feeling soft and moisturised. Contents : 3.5 g.

To improve the hold of your lipstick, powder your lips before applying lipstick, or blend a small quantity of powder with the lipstick, using a brush. To prevent your lipstick from running, outline your lips with the gently warmed point of a lip crayon.

* Moisturises by impregnating the upper layers of the epidermis

Edited by sweechen

LIP GLOSSES

IPB Image

HOLIDAY COLLECTION

A multi-use color palette: lip gloss, satiny blush, velvety eyeshadow

A real makeup palette that offers four eyeshadows, two glosses and two cream lipsticks.

The warm or cool shades, combined with matte, satiny or shiny textures, make the eyes look bigger or more intense and trace the mouth in color or iridescent shine.

On the eyes, tender peach harmonizes with a bronze-touched brown and soft pink flirts with smoky violet. On the lips, iridescent pink or golden apricot gloss creates scintillating reflections. As for the two intensely colored creams, they can be used on cheeks or lips for a chic, classic look.

For the eyes, all of the eyeshadow shades can be blended to create new customized shades. For the lips, the satiny and shiny textures can be layered for different effects.

IPB Image

CRISTALLE GLOSS

Natural ultra-shine gloss

CHANEL reinvents the spirit of gloss with CRISTALLE GLOSS for "provocative shine". Like sparkling crystal, lips shimmer with natural, sensational shine.

A new makeup result: ultra-shiny, natural yet beautifully sheer.

Its fluid gel texture glides over the lips for smooth and easy application. Its applicator ensures a sheer result, with just the right amount of gloss.

Its formula is enriched with hydrating and protective active ingredients.

Luminous, crystal-clear colors: 8 subtly colored shades that enhance the natural tone of the lips. The totally transparent Ice shade is ideal for offering pure shine and layering over lipstick for a vinyl effect.

Apply CRISTALLE GLOSS generously to lips with the applicator for maximum lacquered shine. Apply several layers to obtain excessive shine.

IPB Image

LÈVRES SCINTILLANTES

Glossimer for lips

Ultra-lipgloss.

A long-lasting, ultra-gloss look; intense colours and a perfect finish. The gel texture, fluid yet substantial, is easy to apply, giving a perfectly even finish. The smooth formula keeps your lips comfortable.

A gelling agent of mineral origin supplies fluidity and body. Esters ensure glide-on application and optimum evenness of the gloss. They provide smoothness and emollience. Syrupy organic polymers contribute to the lasting quality of the gloss. Contents : 5.5 g.

Outline the lips with a crayon in a natural shade, then apply. Can be used over your lipstick in the centre of the lips, to act as a highlight.

LIP LINERS

IPB Image

LE CRAYON GLOSS

Shiny gloss pencil

A sheer, shiny lip contour pencil that outlines the lip-plumping effect of the gloss.

With its soft and fluid gel-effect tip, LE CRAYON GLOSS by CHANEL traces and colors your lips with sheer shine.

Slightly colored with iridescent pigments, LE CRAYON GLOSS is a true pleasure to use.

This ultra-comfortable pencil precisely outlines the lip contours.

Applied to the lips, it also provides an ideal base for optimum gloss hold.

Used alone, it can also be used as gloss.

Match the shade to that of your gloss or choose a shade similar to that of your lips.

For a 3D effect, choose a shade lighter than that of the gloss.

A choice of several shades allows you to perfectly match your gloss or the natural tone of your lips.

IPB Image

LE CRAYON LÈVRES

Lip crayon

Perfect lip contour.

A precise makeup and a perfect finish. It is used to outline and define the desired contour of your lips, emphasising or correcting their shape. It gives your lips a semi-matt finish.

Contains silicones for ease of application and lasting hold. Highly purified oils add to the rich, creamy texture of the formula. Extract of soothing and softening camomile ensures gentle application. A vitamin E derivative has an anti-free radical action. Includes brush and sharpener. Contents : 1g.

Outline your lips, then apply lipstick with the brush. For a more matt effect, colour the whole lip area with the crayon, then blend with the brush. Ideal for making thin lips look fuller, or for minimising lips that are too full.

LIP CARE

IPB Image

SOIN TENDRE LÈVRES

Conditioning, protective lip balm

Everyday lipcare.

Brings comfort and suppleness to your lips, and restores their youthful appearance. Its very gentle formula protects lips safely and effectively against external aggressors - pollution, cold, wind and sun.

SOIN TENDRE LÈVRES has a two-stage action. Straight away, the ceramides in the formula moisturise by impregnating the upper layers of the epidermis. Unsaponifiable of shea butter, vegetable waxes and oils restore comfort and suppleness to the lips. Long-term, the vitamin E derivative and the sun filters protect your lips and help to maintain their youthful appearance. Contents :3.5 g.

For best long-term results, we recommend that you use SOIN TENDRE LÈVRES every day, on its own, or under your normal lipstick to intensify its colour and prolong hold.

sweechen: are you a fan of Chanel cosmetics???? :)

is the 4shimmering eye shadow pallets (shades of gold) new??? it looks nicee....

ive tried the creme powder foundation...it is really good! comes out as liquid-foundation, but once applied on the face, it feels very light...like powder!! (as explained in the product name) haha...so gives you that matte look too... but seldom use it because dont want it to finish haha! :X

the natural ultra-shine gloss is really nice for people who doesnt like lipgloss which are too sticky :P the colours are nice, but the gloss has no fruit smell as such...

any other products that are worth using ma??? ^_^

Edited by elizz

i love their packaging, looks very class....

and i m using their

BLANC ESSENTIEL

Whitening Modeling Effect Base SPF 30/ PA+++

BLANC ESSENTIEL

Whitening Powder Foundation SPF 25/PA+++

CRISTALLE GLOSS

Natural ultra-shine gloss

ROUGE ALLURE

Intensely colored lipstick with a luminous, satiny makeup result

i m satisfy with their product.... and any1 try their blusher??

I used 2 of their liquid foundation before- Vitalumier and another I can't remember the name... :shy::P Quite like Vitalumier, very moisturising. :nod: The other one so so only.

Also have their Whitething Powder foundation. Very smooth... :thumbsup:

Their lipstick also ok.

Btw, anyone tried their Black Satin nail polish? Seems like there's such a huge rave for this product and ebay has been selling it for so expensive!

i love their packaging, very classy. I'm a big fan of their Praline Glossimer. I finished 4 tubes of this already and hope that they won't discontinue this in future.

The creme to powder foundation is great too. Very light and blends smoothly on my skin.

hellokitty82 - i think the vitalumiere cost around RM140-RM160.

i just noticed there are few vitalumiere :blink::blink:

VITALUMIÈRE

Satin smoothing creme compact

VITALUMIÈRE

Satin smoothing fluid makeup

VITALUMIÈRE

Satin smoothing creme makeup

huh...which one u all mention about ar?? :unsure::unsure:

and what is the difference?? which one is better?? i do not use foundation ...but i wan to use...but dont know which one is good....basically i dun wan 2way cake which make my face looks cakey and powdery, i prefer liquid base...which one is better??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i've tried the Satin smoothing fluid makeup before but it does not suit my slightly sensitive combi skin. I got breakouts after 2 days using this so i suggest you go to your nearest chanel counter, test them yourself and ask the SA for samples. If you in KL, you can go to 1U counter @ new wing. SA there very helpful, generous and friendly especially the mid age SA

i m using Teint Innocence compact cream, it is very good.. provide me a very good n natural look.

besides, i m using the sculpte sourcils brow pencil, give me a natural look as well!! love them both!!

i m using Teint Innocence compact cream, it is very good.. provide me a very good n natural look.

besides, i m using the sculpte sourcils brow pencil, give me a natural look as well!! love them both!!

how much is the brow pencil?? :rolleyes:

what is teint innocence compact cream use for?? is it like foundation?? how much is it?? :rolleyes:

hey kitty, i brough it in melbourne.. its around 40 AUS dollar..

the teint innocence compact cream is like a cream compact powder.. its really smooth and natural.. good texture, love them! ( i m having combi skin)

I would recommend GA as the betta of the two, in regards to liquid foundation.

But I love Chanel's compacts (double perfection, to be exact) :)

Edited by dewdrops

both are good as i have both of it...

chanel give better coverage while ga is lightweight n natural :)

depends on u lor... :P