Sign in to follow this  
XinJie

Chanel cosmetics

This is a bit off topic, but if compare to GA foundation which is better? I thought of getting a new foundation. Can't decide on this 2 options...

The best is try it out at their counters. What is best for me might not be best for you. ;) Or, better still, if you meet a generous SA, ask for a sample.

I would recommend GA as the betta of the two, in regards to liquid foundation.

I personally agree with this. :nod::P Among Chanel Vitalumier, another Chanel liquid foundation which I can't remember, GA Luminous Silk Foundation and GA Hydra Glow, I prefer GA Luminous Silk foundation!

But I have not try the new Pro-Lumier, maybe this will be better? :unsure::P

Liquid eyeshadow? I tot malaysia has it? I saw it before. Perhaps you wan to get it with lower price? Does China's cosmetics cheaper than malaysia? I don really know the price there but i know the date of issue of new products are faster than us.

i thought i could get it with cheaper price in airport...

china price is about the same in malaysia or slightly higher.

i saw it in malaysia. RM 90 or 99

Does anyone know how much the Bi-phase liquid eyeshadow is?

And ya Michelle, was looking at the Black Satin nailpolish the other day and was tempted to buy it but decided against it. It's RM68 I think. Thought I'd ask my manicurist if she has it first. So I bought something at LeSport Sac instead :P

And ya Michelle, was looking at the Black Satin nailpolish the other day and was tempted to buy it but decided against it. It's RM68 I think. Thought I'd ask my manicurist if she has it first. So I bought something at LeSport Sac instead :P

Really? Which branch and how long ago was it? I went to check it out last 2 weeks but it was already sold off everywhere. They have the tester but don't have stock. The SA told me they will be launching the new black polish, Noir Ceramic (or Ceramic Noir or something like that :shy::P) next week. Compare to Black Satin, this one will have some shimmer intead of flat black.

compare to opi's nail polish...chanel one is it equally good in terms of quality? i luv black nail polish, so, gotta make sure this one wont stain my nail & make it yellowish...

compare to opi's nail polish...chanel one is it equally good in terms of quality? i luv black nail polish, so, gotta make sure this one wont stain my nail & make it yellowish...

I would love to know too! :nod: I have yet to try so can't compare. Would using a good base coat get rid of the staining problem?

Michelle, I saw it at Isetan on the 28th Dec. I just picked up the bottle and asked her how much it was but didn't ask her if she had any in stock to be honest. Then I went to look at their skincare and asked her 21 questions about them. Anyone using Chanels Rectifiance Intense skincare range? Wondering if any good. Am still looking for a night time moisturiser and eyecream.

Really? Which branch and how long ago was it? I went to check it out last 2 weeks but it was already sold off everywhere. They have the tester but don't have stock. The SA told me they will be launching the new black polish, Noir Ceramic (or Ceramic Noir or something like that :shy::P) next week. Compare to Black Satin, this one will have some shimmer intead of flat black.

Found & bought the last Black Satin at Chanel, Jusco, Mid Val! Tried it on my little finger. Looks ok, flat black. On my other little finger I tried Noir Ceramic (it's out now). It has a slight shimmer in it which is nice also.

Going for a pedicure soon to use Black Satin on my toes :D

can someone suggest which 2 way cake is good?

im thinking of getting one chanel 2 way cake

preferably something that could give a natural, matte, radiance n not cakey effect

my skin is normal/dry.

nc30

pls advice

thanks ^_^

Edited by MichiChan

LES 4 OMBRES DE CHANEL

4 powder eyeshadows

Personalised eye makeup.

The advanced texture and the multiple harmonies of LES 4 OMBRES allow you to create infinitely varied and sophisticated makeup effects : matt, powdered, satin, metallic and intense metallic.

LES 4 OMBRES eyeshadows are manufactured by a process exclusive to CHANEL, and combine originality and quality of materials. The intensity and multiplicity of colour effects are due to the high concentration of mineral pigments used to obtain the required effects, matt, gloss or satin. The presence of purified oil gives great ease of application and the gloss effect. Contents : 1.2 g.

Use one colour only for a soft, natural look, two colours for contrast. For a more sophisticated contrast effect, use three or four colours. Moisten colour with a clean cotton wool bud dipped in Toning Lotion, to enhance the hold of your makeup. Can be used as an eyeliner, emphasising the eye in a toning shade.

- I have this eyeshadow. USELESS. Doesn't stay on for long. And I have only slightly oily eyelids! My Elianto stays on way longer than my Chanel!!!

And I never can see the difference between el cheapo nail polish and the expensive ones. I mean, at the end of the day, can anyone REALLY tell that the ones on your toes cost 5 bucks and not 95 bucks? Of course dont use the pasar malam ones la. I mean like Elianto and stuff. Cheap, but good. Equal, if not better than Chanel.

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME ON YOUR TOES!!!! (and fingernails. )

erm, actually higher quality nail polish are easier to apply and the color shows even after one application.there's a difference, but maybe not for others to see. if not why bother buying exp ones? haha.

i love Chanel mascara.. it really leghtens and curls ut eyelashes.. and though it's not waterproof.. it does not smudge easily.. the eyeshadows are so pretty as well....