Sign in to follow this  
XinJie

Chanel cosmetics

greenponta Posted Oct 2 2009, 03:52 AM
anyone know if the green Chanel nail polish, Jade, will be available here in Malaysia?

yes.

flowergirl0582 Posted Aug 29 2009, 03:32 PM
hyeee.. i'm really looking forward to use Chanel Foundation...

i'm medium tan. skintone, oily type of skin...

i wonder which foundation suit me...the best?

May i know.... what is the price for Vitalumiere ? Mat Lumiere compact and the liquid? and the price for teint innocent compact?

thnxx

Vitalumiere Fdn RM165, Mat lumiere compact RM175 ® RM118, Mat Lumiere Fluid RM140, T/I Compact RM190 ® RM130

wanted to get Chanel eyeliner... there are 2 types.. pencil and liquid eyeliner... wondering which is good???
anyone using their mascara?? heard the inimitable is good too..

Vitalumiere is to replace their press poweder?? i m using POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE NATURAL FINISH PRESSED POWDER to do touch up after my TEINT CONTRÔLE COMPACT
MATTIFYING POWDER FOUNDATION ??

lastly, am goin to finish my LUMIÈRES MAGIQUES DE CHANEL, the trio blushes.... is it still available n how much isit?? Edited by salormoon

salormoon Posted Oct 20 2009, 03:39 AM
wanted to get Chanel eyeliner... there are 2 types.. pencil and liquid eyeliner... wondering which is good???
anyone using their mascara?? heard the inimitable is good too..

Vitalumiere is to replace their press poweder?? i m using POUDRE UNIVERSELLE COMPACTE NATURAL FINISH PRESSED POWDER to do touch up after my TEINT CONTRÔLE COMPACT
MATTIFYING POWDER FOUNDATION ??

lastly, am goin to finish my LUMIÈRES MAGIQUES DE CHANEL, the trio blushes.... is it still available n how much isit??

The liquid eyeliner and stylo yeux eyeliner are good! The mascara is the best seller because it gives yr lashes are curl, volume, seprated lashes and long RM102.
The new VITALUMIEME ECLAT COMPACT POWDER give you for RADIANCE especially for dehydrated skin. Extremely fine texture. RM198 refillable RM138.
The blusher has been discontinued.

Thanks Fiona, i will definitely get the mascara as most ppl give me good review. As for the Liquid eyeliner what do u think?? bcos i been using Lancome is quite good.
Any recommend for the blushes since the trio is discontinued....

salormoon Posted Today, 04:12 PM
Thanks Fiona, i will definitely get the mascara as most ppl give me good review. As for the Liquid eyeliner what do u think?? bcos i been using Lancome is quite good.
Any recommend for the blushes since the trio is discontinued....

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!

The liquid eyeliner is not too bad too. Regarding the blusher I will go for LES TISSAGES. It costs RM 152

greenponta Posted Today, 02:51 AM
what's the lastest makeup collection that chanel has these days? i'm interested in any new must-have items.

The limited edition brush set its only RM294. Must have items are: Correcteur perfection concealer, whitening make up base, vitalumiere eclat compact, inimitable mascara and many more..

salormoon Posted Oct 27 2009, 09:00 AM
hi Fiona, which do u think is nice.. tweet pink or tweed rose for me?? since i was using the Trio blushes...

May I know, yr skin is fair or tan? so that i can let u know which one is suitable for you.

salormoon Posted Today, 09:17 AM
bought my iminitable mascara and eyeliner yesterday. Really like the Mascara.... but the eyeliner not that black n for oily lid holding power not very good.

you can try to get a STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF EYELINER (RM78) and then follow by the liquid eyeliner so that u can get intense and long lasting.

Yes Fiona i am using STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF EYELINER but the price is $102. thats the one i said not so dark n holding power not as good as lancome Edited by salormoon

salormoon Posted Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Yes Fiona i am using STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF EYELINER but the price is $102. thats the one i said not so dark n holding power not as good as lancome

the rm102 is the liquid eyeliner. If you really looking for intense eyeliner u can use stylo yeux eyeliner wp RM78 only.

http://www.louisvuittonsacpascherfr.net/ John Rampton is a entrepreneur, online marketing guru and startup addict. He's written for many major publications such as Examiner, Search Engine Journal and Bing. He's the Founder of .
John has spoken at BlogWorld, Affiliate Summit, SES and several other conferences. He has been written about on Forbes as being a leading Blogging expert. He made Hanapin Marketing's "Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts" in the world for 2012. He was number 10 on the list.
He loves the outdoors, computers and traveling the World! louis vuitton sac