Sign in to follow this  
CatWang90

what is your favorite MV?

100% the GD MV la!!! I really love his MV!!!His MV like a fashion show with great music!!!!I think he is more famous than Big Bang now....Famed choreographers Travis Payne and Stacy Walker said that GD will be the global star like Lady Gaga and MJ....I think he is!!!

hey he's coming to MSia for concert on 22nd June right?? do u think the National Stadium can fit in all his fans?? cause he last concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium got 13k fans!!! omggg

hey he's coming to MSia for concert on 22nd June right?? do u think the National Stadium can fit in all his fans?? cause he last concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium got 13k fans!!! omggg

Of course la!!!!The tickets is selling like a hot cake. During the launch at Farenheit88, the RM 588 VIP was sold out within an hour lo. If you want free ticket, then download 2 G-Dragon Call Me Tones and you could win 2 tickets worth RM 488 each..here's the promo details-----