Sign in to follow this  
MoonAngel

What hair mask are you using?

how d'u gals apply hair mask? i mean besides put on hair, scalp oso must put aa? but if scalp oily and hair dry then how? can use hair mask oso? sorry i ask lotsa questions, neva use hair mask before.

May Way, if I'm not wrong, best not to put mask on the scalp if you got oily scalp. It may make your scalp be oilier. Just put it at the end of the hair where it is dry is better. Then again I maybe wrong...

I'm using Watson's Avocado Hair Treatment Wax for now... Nothing fancy.. Just cheap cheap product.. kekeke..

i just bought the keratese mask from sungai wang on saturday..it's so $$

rm100...i asked for a % and the lady sold it to me for rm97...the serum was rm82...

but the mask is pretty good.

i just bought the keratese mask from sungai wang on saturday..it's so $$

rm100...i asked for a % and the lady sold it to me for rm97...the serum was rm82...

but the mask is pretty good.

what's the name of the shop? which floor?

i'm desperate to get some kerastase products. do they have a good range there?

which kerastase range did u buy?? cos i read above they put rm 65/70 for the oleo relax?? but yours is much more expenisve, so im assuming it's different range?? and how big is the mask

the natural source's hair mask seems to be good too.+ their shampoo is a bestseller..

i read that selected guardian stores will be selling TNS's hairmask @ a cheaper price

I'm gonna revive this long abandoned thread wink.gif

For even softer hair, try mixing 2 tablespoons of HONEY into your hair treatment/conditioner and apply the mixture to your hair and leave for 10 minutes or longer (I personally leave mine up to 4 hours on a weekday, 6 hours on a weekend).

Do this each time you wash your hair, even if you were to leave your normal conditioner on for 5 minutes, mix it with honey!! Your hair will be SUPER SOFT & healthy! Hair grows a lot quicker too.

Buy the cheap honey (RM9.90 Jusco brand etc) 1 litre bucket esp for use on hair. Dont worry about honey being sticky....it washes out very easily & it wont stick to hair if you rinse it properly. And make sure that you apply it on freshlt washed (and towel-dried) hair.