Sign in to follow this  
JCat

SABAH SNAKE GRASS TEA

History, Benefits, Nutritional Value of SSG

History of the Sabah Snake Grass

Sabah Snake Grass (“SSG”) (scientific name: clinacanthus nutans) is a traditional herb that has been traditionally used for treating venomous or poisonous insect and animal bites. The use of SSG has seen a surge since the publication in Kwong Wah Yit Poh Press of Mr Liu Lian Hui’s (from Taiping) remarkable story having recovered from terminal stage cancer after consuming the SSG. Many other users with chronic diseases such as cancer, heart and kidney problems have recovered after consuming the SSG. More and more users have benefited from SSG that has helped to reduce pain and suffering from chronic diseases.
Sabah Snake Grass helps to:
• reduce suffering from various kind of cancer eg lung, breast, prostate, uterus and leukemia
• reduce uric acid, cholesterol and improves diabetic condition
• reduce blood pressure, improve blood flow and increase cardiac contractility
• improve skin problems eg eczema, shingles and psoriasis
• improve dialysis discomfort and kidney diseases
• detoxify, heals bruises and swelling, dehumidification

Nutritional value of Sabah Snake Grass

Based on the research done by Vegetable Research Institute Guangdong Academy of Agricultural Sciences and College of Horticulture in South China Agricultural University, SSG has the following nutritional value:
• Has very high content of flavonoids which are known for its antioxidant ability in inhibiting and preventing cancer and cardiovascular diseases
• Contains many essential minerals, vitamins, more than 45% of crude protein and 17 amino acids that provides beneficial medicinal value
• Rich content of vitamin C, protein, dietary fiber and minerals that has a scavenging effect on free radicals and cancer prevention
• Contains high phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and other mineral and some trace elements eg iron

Sabah Snake Grass usage in other part of the world

Thailand: fever, herpes infection, anti-snake venom, treat scorpion bites and nettle rash
China: haematoma, contusion, strains and sprains of injuries and rheumatism, regulate menstrual function, relieving pain, anaemia, jaundice and setting of fractured bones
Indonesia: dysentery, diabetes, dysuria, kidney diseases

Disclaimer
This information is not presented by a healthcare practitioner and is only intended for educational and informational purposes. For all intents and purposes, the information provided is not a medical advice and/or diagnosis and/ or treatment. You are advised to seek the advice and/or consultation of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider you may have regarding your medical condition.

Now SSG comes in teabags (box of 1g x 30 sachets) and tea leaves (packet of 30g) form so its very convenient. Buy any two (2) types and you get free shipping. PM me for more details or send email to wendcollection@hotmail.com

USES OF SABAH SNAKE GRASS (SSG) FOR GENERAL HEALTH MAINTENANCE

Let us all take proactive steps to address our health before any health crises arise as managing them can take over a large part of a person's life. Part of our goals in life is staying healthy as the saying goes Health is Wealth, without health there is no life. If we lose good health, no riches in the world can give us well being and peace of mind.

SSG can be taken by anyone without any illnesses as it is taken for general health maintenance. It helps to detoxify, improve blood flow, regulate menstrual function, relieving pain and many other helpful uses.

One last word, "Good health is God's gift but it's our job to maintain our good health"

PM me for more details on the SSG products and please share with your family and friends. It might be a simple gesture of sharing but we never know, sometimes it might really help someone.

SABAH SNAKE GRASS - GREAT FOR "MONSTER" BITES

Couple of years back, my cheeky cat bit me during one of her "slaughtering time" (bathing). Sometimes she would just land her mouth on my arm to warn me to stop what I was doing but that time she went too deep. The wound was so bad, it spread from a scratch to a few cm in diameter across my forearm and was burning under the skin. I was given anti rabies injection for that. Gave me a scare and cost me a bomb.

A week ago, she did her stunt again. I used SSG on the wound and it was really great, no swelling the next day, wound dried up and in just a week, mark was almost gone.

315996_372638856173410_654661260_n.jpg

936239_372638882840074_112668255_n.jpg