Sign in to follow this  
iuneee

the best foundation routine to hide scars

what's the best foundation routine to hide scars on face. help asap!

what's the best foundation routine to hide scars on face. help asap!

better to use concealer than foundation..

I won't suggest you to use the foundation its better you use some natural products those are helpful to remove those scar. Most of the dermatoligists will advise you the same.

thanks, guys! but these scars are from a bout of measles i got a while back. i've tried using vitamin e oil but there are still there. but thanks anyways :)

thanks, guys! but these scars are from a bout of measles i got a while back. i've tried using vitamin e oil but there are still there. but thanks anyways :)

Maybe you can try creams like HiruScar gel, mederma or Skinlab. Also do exfoliate your skin once a week to help lightens your scars. I personally love using St. Ives Apricot Scrub and MagixPress Pearl Scar Cream.

Maybe you can try creams like HiruScar gel, mederma or Skinlab. Also do exfoliate your skin once a week to help lightens your scars. I personally love using St. Ives Apricot Scrub and MagixPress Pearl Scar Cream.

where do i find this magixpress pearl scar cream? i've never seen it around before.