Sign in to follow this  
voicesofeuphonious

Lexee Herbal Sanitary Pads

Hewloo ladies,

I would like to get some feedback on Herbal Sanitary Pads. Are any of you using it and what's your take on it? 

As for me currently I am using one, its called Lexee. It does heal some problems as well that I have been facing every month when I have my period like period cramps, no more discharge, its comfortable and it gives out a good scent, not like those out there it is a bit smelly. 

Correct me if i'm wrong, before i started using Lexee herbal pads, I did a research on it. Turns out the pads that we have been using every month like Kotex, whisper, Libresse and etc, it all comes from the same factory and it is made out of recycled paper which has been exposed to bacterias particularly Dioxin. That's one of the causes of cancer. It happened to my mom, she was this close to having ovarian cancer as her period was heavy flow for 2 weeks every month. You can google up Dioxin to know more though. 

Most of the time when using normal pads, it does produce some moist around that area which makes me feel uncomfortable though period is no longer heavy. Then when its time to wash, it breaks away rather than soaked. This is because it is made out of recycle paper whereas herbal pads are made out of cotton.

Anyway, I would love some feedback from all of you, thank you.

Lots of love! 

As of now its not in da market yet. At,the moment i get it frm an agent. I can pass u da contact if ur interested. Agent is very friendly, helpful and delivers da pads personally. I've been using it fr da past 4 period cycles and i love it. I highly recommend u to give it a try.

U kniw how we girks change our pads lik 4-5 times a day. With Lexee i only need bout 2 a day. I save a lot there and my health too =)

Neways if u need da agents contact i can pass it to u.u.