Sign in to follow this  
k3n

The reasons babes don't stay long ?

What do you gals think why some of the babes here don't stay long ? they came in, join the club, and then either say a thread or 2 then disappear, or even don't leave a msg or 2 and never comes back confused1.gif

i appreciate the feedbacks so that i can make improvement to the features or things that will attract those missing in action babes back in action smile.gif

hhmmm... i will say they leave this site coz of no topic??

yup definately they will leave because there is no topic or no interesting enough topics. but the beauty of a forum is everything is created and shared by members, however, admins and mods do play a part in cultivating such environment and also bring in interesting topics, but sometimes our brain juice just not that enough tongue.gif

yup definately they will leave because there is no topic or no interesting enough topics. but the beauty of a forum is everything is created and shared by members, however, admins and mods do play a part in cultivating such environment and also bring in interesting topics, but sometimes our brain juice just not that enough tongue.gif

for me, i'm OK with every topics, coz i'm talkative all the times.

wanna add my two cents' worth here.with total honesty and respect.

well,personally i thot a few of the current active members are not very friendly..i mean,they do the usual formalities e.g hi and all but itz more of a clique-environment,dun u think?im not sure.mebbe cuz of age gap and backgrounds gap..but i really disagree that that reason shd prevent MYB frm growing further.but i do get the *left-out* feeling sometimes...and im not surprised if other members do too.

i agree wit the admin tht there shd b mediums thru which newbies or juz anyone at all can relate to and u noe...create a bond.

i suggest tht a chatroom b opened so tht there's no spam or going off topic in the forum.shoutbox has become a chatroom but...wrong purpose rite?

hehe.i hope i stay on in MYB despite differences and all.itz been really beneficial.hope MYB reaches out to more in the society and continues as a channel for discussions.

i agree with princess that there seems to be a lot of cliques lately... its great that we see a lot of members becoming friends and all but other ppl just feel left out... yea its kinda inevitable.... but hmm.. seems like some members are not nice to everyone? i thought ppl here very friendly already wor...

and as for the forum having not enough topics, hmm.. i dont think this should be a problem to begin with.. coz u see.. if there is a certain topic that you want to discuss but is not available, what do you do? you CREATE the topic... right or not? how can anyone say that because of lack of topics that makes members leave? what about initiative? anyone can initiate a new topic... as long as its not against the rules and regulations.... and also please do a search coz sometimes there might be some interesting topics that have gone inactive. you can definately take the initiative to "revive" it... so in conclusion, this reason is not really a valid reason as to why members leave.. thank you..

i end my speech tongue.gif muahaha... kidding...

wanna add my two cents' worth here.with total honesty and respect.

well,personally i thot a few of the current active members are not very friendly..i mean,they do the usual formalities e.g hi and all but itz more of a clique-environment,dun u think?im not sure.mebbe cuz of age gap and backgrounds gap..but i really disagree that that reason shd prevent MYB frm growing further.but i do get the *left-out* feeling sometimes...and im not surprised if other members do too.

i agree wit the admin tht there shd b mediums thru which newbies or juz anyone at all can relate to and u noe...create a bond.

i suggest tht a chatroom b opened so tht there's no spam or going off topic in the forum.shoutbox has become a chatroom but...wrong purpose rite?

hehe.i hope i stay on in MYB despite differences and all.itz been really beneficial.hope MYB reaches out to more in the society and continues as a channel for discussions.

brilliant!

i agree with princess that there seems to be a lot of cliques lately... its great that we see a lot of members becoming friends and all but other ppl just feel left out... yea its kinda inevitable.... but hmm.. seems like some members are not nice to everyone? i thought ppl here very friendly already wor...

and as for the forum having not enough topics, hmm.. i dont think this should be a problem to begin with.. coz u see.. if there is a certain topic that you want to discuss but is not available, what do you do? you CREATE the topic... right or not? how can anyone say that because of lack of topics that makes members leave? what about initiative? anyone can initiate a new topic... as long as its not against the rules and regulations.... and also please do a search coz sometimes there might be some interesting topics that have gone inactive. you can definately take the initiative to "revive" it... so in conclusion, this reason is not really a valid reason as to why members leave.. thank you..

i end my speech tongue.gif muahaha... kidding...

yaa..like me feel left out..*sobs*

i wudnt say ppl arent friendly...but itz like the on-the-surface kind of friendliness,rite?i dun mean hypocrisy...hehe not sure how to express.

let's not b *semangat-at-first-then-slowly-die* !

nonsense! i'm definitely not on the surface. i believe we help each other a lot. i also scold people sometimes which hurts them. how can you do something like that without going deep? see?

sniff .. I love shoutbox ... eventho it's not a chat room but still I get to talk to u guys here sad.gif dun say it doesnt serve a purpose ... sigh

sniff .. I love shoutbox ... eventho it's not a chat room but still I get to talk to u guys here sad.gif dun say it doesnt serve a purpose ... sigh

ya lor ! i love shoutbox too ! one day dun go there, its like missing out something.

ya lor ! i love shoutbox too ! one day dun go there, its like missing out something.

we have lotsa fun in the shoutbox...

we are not only chit chat inside but also share our experience, knowledge, cosmetics info, current issues and so on...

so far...all my close friends from myb are made from the shoutbox...

i love shoutbox very much!!!!

good job!!!gambate for our mods and admins!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*as i know...people will treat you as you treat them...(no offence)

just my 2 cents... tongue.gif

I'm already feeling left out becoz I'm one of the Malay gurl here ...but thanks to few frenz I made thru shoutbox, I feel ok already ...

Put yourself in my shoes when you posted your pix but most ppl only browse those pretty ppl's pix ... I know I should not be saying this but it does hurt ... but ish ok ... I'm cool now smile.gif

I cant blame my parents gene for my physical appearance & my face feature ... just want to get the fair attention but I guess I cant ask much ain't I? After all, human nature tends to only put their attention on beautiful things smile.gif

this makes me wanna quit MYB lol ... it's my own itchy hand to sign up ... zzz

mode : wanna puke .. zzz

Well, for one I haven't attended any of the MYB gatherings although I'm in KL due to various circumstances, but I don't really feel left out because I find that as long as you have something interesting to say, or something to share with others, they will definitely listen, regardless of how you look.

To snowie, most of us get to know one another through posting in various threads under various categories, not just the photography showoff section....but yes, i do agree with you that people tend to be attracted to beautiful things. Oh, and the cool thing is you can proudly say that you're one of the first malay girls to join MYB! smile.gif

I used to visit MYB everyday b4 this...find this site very informative...left the site for sometime...found everythg's different when I revisited the forum...ya...more members and topics...but not informative enough...what I mean by informative are those stuff that's educational...information which allow me to learn new thgs...knowledge...in short...found this site more commercial like recently...

***Juz my point of view...

i din say it doesn serve a purpose sad.gif sorry if i unintentionally hurt some feelings...

and i dun treat anyone unfairly or...get all snobby or anything.....so i dun think "u get wut u give" doesn apply in this case..

*emo d*

dun feel bad princess.... i think the babes were also just giving their opinions... i dun think they meant to make u feel upset.... it is a place where ppl can freely express their thoughts (within reasonable context).... we value everyone's opinion and suggestions... including yours.... so just because other people dont agree doesnt mean its a bad idea biggrin.gif hope you dun get discouraged by this... i really do hope u'll continue to enjoy urself here... try to open up and mix around more wink.gif u'll feel its not so bad then....

I used to visit MYB everyday b4 this...find this site very informative...left the site for sometime...found everythg's different when I revisited the forum...ya...more members and topics...but not informative enough...what I mean by informative are those stuff that's educational...information which allow me to learn new thgs...knowledge...in short...found this site more commercial like recently...

***Juz my point of view...

almost every member does not support my educational topics. what more can i do?

I'm already feeling left out becoz I'm one of the Malay gurl here ...but thanks to few frenz I made thru shoutbox, I feel ok already ...

Put yourself in my shoes when you posted your pix but most ppl only browse those pretty ppl's pix ... I know I should not be saying this but it does hurt ... but ish ok ... I'm cool now smile.gif

I cant blame my parents gene for my physical appearance & my face feature ... just want to get the fair attention but I guess I cant ask much ain't I? After all, human nature tends to only put their attention on beautiful things smile.gif

dear malay girl,

don't judge me yet.

yours faithfully,

gerald

eh, jgnla camtu..ok i speak malay wif u ok? jom sembang bm..lumrah la kan gambo cantik cun melecun je yg jadi perhatian. tapi jgn la kecik hati cos diorang tak bezakan kaum ...aku yg chinese tapi tak hensem pun takde org yg tak tgk..anyway, bukan ko je sorang malay gal kat sini..ada la beberapa tapi diorang tak banyak menonjolkan diri sebab nak low profile la katakan..

biggrin.gif

it's ok la ... must get used to being the minority here ... after all I cant blame my parents gene eventho I do hv chinese blood on my mommy side ... just that I took more on my father's feature ... I'm proud of myself but at the same time felt lonely coz of the discrimination that happen a lot around me ... princess ... it's cool ... dun take heart of what I said about the shoutbox ... that's just my opinion smile.gif

it's ok la ... must get used to being the minority here ... after all I cant blame my parents gene eventho I do hv chinese blood on my mommy side ... just that I took more on my father's feature ... I'm proud of myself but at the same time felt lonely coz of the discrimination that happen a lot around me ... princess ... it's cool ... dun take heart of what I said about the shoutbox ... that's just my opinion smile.gif

you're not the sole malay girl or boy here. the difference is that they are not conscious of the difference. neither am i conscious that i'm chinese. i think, therefor i am. i don't wake up in the morning and think, "ooh, i'm chinese!" people tell me i'm chinese. the government records me as a chinese. am i a chinese? a chinese malaysian to be exact? like i give a shit. people can call me anything and i'd still be who i am.

you shouldn't be so conscious of this. unfortunately, we live in a small country. mindful of the fact that this is, very seriously and truthfully, the only country in the world where the majority ethnic group has government protection. the rest of the nations in this world protects the minority or those entities which are approaching extinction such as the panda bear. so, perhaps this level of conciousness is unavoidable for malays. but i can tell you that you need not give a shit too.

so, are we going jalan-jalan?

it is the narrow minded that feels a majority requires protection from 'extinction'.

... coz of the discrimination that happen a lot around me ...

what discrimination are you referring to?